• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gravely.

Comment

2 seasons on my Gravely. Love it.

Comment

4 years on a Scag Tiger Cat, no issues whatever.

Comment

4 seasons on my Bad Boy with no issues.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Hustler

Comment

hustler raptor sd, very happy with mine, 23 hp kawasaki

Comment

How. I h are you going to mow? For the pas 4 years I had a husqvarna with a 54” deck. Mowed great and only issue was an idler seized up. I mow around 10 acres total so this year I bought a hustler commercial. Big difference, also in price but I got 4 years 0 intrets

Comment

Thinking also of the Hustler Raptor SD, I can get it from Lowes with a 10% military discount, better than having to repair my old Ariens each time out.

Comment

Anything in the flavor of ferris.

Comment

Gravely ZT HD60....Mine has been great

Comment

I'm a fan of Ferris as well.

Comment

well, I still have yet to narrow it down! will be mowing an acre, all flat. i'm close to Victoria, so I have options.... thank you all (I was somewhat not surprised no one mentioned a j deere, but my jd tractor has been good to me)

Comment

Been hacking up yard's for 27 years..Zero turn's are better,and cheaper than they've ever been..I've had them all..Every single manufacturer.From Yazoo Kees,to Kubota..Gas,diesel,and dabbled a little with propane(property owner's request) diesel..Snapper(junk),Scag,Wright,Toro..Spent a fortune on them.
                            Kubota is far,and away the most durable,and expensive..The best value for your money is a Hustler..Love them.Had 2 stolen..The maddest I've ever been in my life..They work hard,and cut perfectly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hart8 View Post
                              Been hacking up yard's for 27 years..Zero turn's are better,and cheaper than they've ever been..I've had them all..Every single manufacturer.From Yazoo Kees,to Kubota..Gas,diesel,and dabbled a little with propane(property owner's request) diesel..Snapper(junk),Scag,Wright,Toro..Spent a fortune on them.
                              Kubota is far,and away the most durable,and expensive..The best value for your money is a Hustler..Love them.Had 2 stolen..The maddest I've ever been in my life..They work hard,and cut perfectly.

Which one cuts Bermuda with the best looking finish? Looking to get one for the new house. About 2.5 acres mostly flat with one 30-40 degree incline about 10 yards wide with lots of mature trees that runs the length of the lot(about 115 yards).

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                                Which one cuts Bermuda with the best looking finish? Looking to get one for the new house. About 2.5 acres mostly flat with one 30-40 degree incline that runs the length of the lot(about 115 yards).
                                Walker..It's on a timing belt.Gorgeous cut.

Comment

Working...
                                X