2021 Salty H20 Fishing Thread Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Josh W View Post
    Thanks guys! Here’s a couple shots from yesterday…. Big red went right at 10 lbs
    CK texted me at the lease last night and said it was 10 lbs. What a stud!

Comment

Originally posted by Josh W View Post
      If you are referring to the tail being cut… they snip tails after you weigh in so one fish can’t be weighed in twice
      Ahh, ok. I didn’t even notice all the other fish’s tails being cut. IFA booted me before with fish that would’ve won because we had a 26.5” red with a very small deformation on tail…still wouldn’t have even made 27”.

Nice fish btw.

Comment

Originally posted by CLR View Post
        CK texted me at the lease last night and said it was 10 lbs. What a stud!
        Yeah thanks man!! We were in muddy water so I couldn’t really tell how big she was until I got her in the net… but it was a hell of a moment when me and my buddy laid on eyes on her lol

Comment

Originally posted by slayr View Post
          Ahh, ok. I didn’t even notice all the other fish’s tails being cut. IFA booted me before with fish that would’ve won because we had a 26.5” red with a very small deformation on tail…still wouldn’t have even made 27”.

Nice fish btw.
          Yeah thanks man and Ive heard of that happening to ppl before which definitely would suck

Comment

Congrats Josh! You and the crew did Great!

Comment

Got a call Friday to see if me and me and my son wanted to go offshore Sunday for the snappers. Well we made a good choice. 47 miles out of Freeport. 5 adults 2 teens and got em good. Also caught some chicken dolphin. No kingfish were harmed.

This was my sons first trip that far and he did great. The water was chocolate milk about 15 to 20 miles outside of jetty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
                Got a call Friday to see if me and me and my son wanted to go offshore Sunday for the snappers. Well we made a good choice. 47 miles out of Freeport. 5 adults 2 teens and got em good. Also caught some chicken dolphin. No kingfish were harmed.

This was my sons first trip that far and he did great. The water was chocolate milk about 15 to 20 miles outside of jetty.

Awesome!! They'll never forget that one!

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice! Those look tasty.

Comment

4 man limit of reds and specs by 11:00 this morning…. Got one of those mornings you could run the gulf side in the shoalwater

More bait and sharks and jack crevalle than you could shake a stick at

Comment

Nice run!

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post

Very nice job

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

**** work!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bowfishin fool View Post

4 man limit of reds and specs by 11:00 this morning…. Got one of those mornings you could run the gulf side in the shoalwater

Love those days!

Comment

Congrats guys and one hell of a red Josh! Have only seen a few legit 10#s that are in the slot!

Comment

Originally posted by bowfishin fool View Post

Heck yea man. Nice meat haul!!

Comment

Working...
                                X