Bare shelves in BPS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brrdnk View Post
    Gibsons in Weatherford had at least a pallet in a half of 1000rd 115gr cases for 599.00 today
    Basically .60c a round.
    Sure glad I got my 3 cases of white box 115gr back when it was $179

Comment

The Remington promo ad on YouTube posted last month said the Arkansas plant was working 24/7 and Remington was back!

Have y’all been seeing any Remington ammo?
      I haven’t seen any.

Hit Academy and Cabelas once or twice a week and usually find something I can use.
      But things don’t seem better.

Comment

If they're like their sister Cabela's they had plenty of store branded clothes to sell you though

Comment

Originally posted by Clark View Post
          The Remington promo ad on YouTube posted last month said the Arkansas plant was working 24/7 and Remington was back!

I haven’t seen any.

Hit Academy and Cabelas once or twice a week and usually find something I can use.
          I walked into a walmart around noon this week and they had 4 or 5 different cals in corelokt. A couple of them just happened to be what some of my guns like! Pay day!

Comment

Originally posted by Witchgrass View Post
            I saw one cart/stand ( or something like that) but thought that it was only shotgun shells. I looked at the normal shelves, and they were all completely bare, no price tags, or nothing. I didn’t hang around to ask anybody that worked there, I just figured they didn’t have any.
            I’ll say this, if you happen to be down there, check it out. Otherwise don’t waste the time and gas $ because they ain’t back to good nuff inventory yet.

Walmart in Boerne gets almost as much ammo if you are there at the right time.

JM up at the Gunclub has not been successful in obtaining much ammo either. There are tricks to the process right now and I don’t think they are using the tricks.

Gibson’s and Youngs in Kerrville have some at about $200 per box of anything
            Last edited by Johnny44; 06-06-2021, 06:31 AM.

Comment

Yes, I’ve seen lots of Remington and Federal, some Hornady showing up too

Originally posted by Clark View Post

I haven’t seen any.

Comment

A few min ago Bass Pro San Antonio after a busy weekend. So if there is actually 12 gauge buckshot, 32 acp, forty, much 308 and 223…Its coming back !

Comment

Academy Baytown had some ammo last week, price gouged of course.

~$12 for 55 gr .223
                  ~$22 for some off brand aluminum cased 9mm fmj's.

I've got enough of each so gladly left them there.

Comment

I know where there is two full pallets of 12ga buck by the case, if anyone is interested. It's in a brown cardbord box type case. I forgot how many rounds per box/case. But it ain't 5 or 25 . Maybe 200?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post

It wasn't the size of a regular case. Much smaller. I've got a few unopened cases of bird shot left from before this craziness started. And plenty of buck and slugs for all my shottys. So I really wasn't interested in it. I'm only interested in STEEL powder and shot right now. And maybe some Blue Dot.

Comment

A few min ago Bass Pro San Antonio after a busy weekend. So if there is actually 12 gauge buckshot, 32 acp, forty, much 308 and 223…Its coming back !

Great, that’s going in the right direction.

Comment

I was just up there this morning buying a rifle. They still have plenty. They said Friday was their biggest shipment in a year and they were putting it out all weekend.

Lots of flavors of 308 and mucho forty

Comment

I was just up there this morning buying a rifle. They still have plenty. They said Friday was their biggest shipment in a year and they were putting it out all weekend.

Lots of flavors of 308 and mucho forty
                              Johnny44, biggest shipment in a year is some great news to hear, hope to see more shelves getting filled up like that.

Now for the other important news … what kind of rifle?

Comment

I can confirm it’s “better” in the Austin area. Still not good.

Decent amount of of lower end .223, 7.62, and .308 have been on the shelves. Still 2 box limit.

Comment

Working...
                                X