Wells Fargo popcorn machine.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wells Fargo popcorn machine.

My dad bought the old Wells Fargo building in town to move our offices to and wants to find a Wells Fargo Popcorn machine to put in the foyer area.

When he first started his business 20 plus years ago he and his long time friend and partner went to Wells Fargo bank to try and get a loan to build his business. They had both grabbed a bag of the complimentary popcorn and the loan officer told them they both needed to exit the bank and leave the popcorn on the counter because their credit wasn't up to his standards.

Fast forward to now, it's a successful multi-million dollar company and he wants his own popcorn machine. LOL

So if anyone knows where one is that'd be awesome. TIA

Great story but I'm no help.

Comment

I love the idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Might look on Ebay. Somebody might be selling one. Good story!

Comment

Amazon has um all day

Comment

Craigslist or FB Marketplace?

Comment

Great story. Would be great to invite the loan officer from then to come have some popcorn!

Comment

Originally posted by coker737 View Post
                Amazon has um all day
                You want to send me a link! That's the 2nd place I looked behind ebay.

Comment

Originally posted by Ag 89 View Post
                  Great story. Would be great to invite the loan officer from then to come have some popcorn!
                  Yeah for sure. The guy is retired now.

Comment

I did a search and can't seem to find a Wells Fargo logoed popcorn machine. My guess is that you will need to buy a machine like the one they had then have a graphics person put the WF logo on it. I couldn't even find a pic of said machine, but cool story nonetheless!

Comment

Awesome story but the popcorn machine is the proverbial bird in the air gotcha.

A classy knockoff of a Texas Historical Marker stating the history of Wells Fargo being in the building and its new owners makes for a better story.

Comment

After watching dirty money on Netflix about how shady WF was, they deserve to go under.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X