Lake Conroe closed to boating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lake Conroe closed to boating

At 1 pm today. 5 inches of rain in a short period of time. 2 foot high over bulkheads. I’ve gotten 4 inches in spring since yesterday.

This is BS

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh noooo! There’s water in the water.

Comment

Gov protecting us from ourselves. Somebody might ruin a prop.

Comment

Some dumbass would be doing 60 in his bass boat north of 1097 hitting the trees floating down if he could.

Comment

It's all about protecting the property on the water from idiots that will run wide open in water higher than the bulkheads

Comment

People will run a wake board boat by houses that are inches away from flood water entering house. I worked on a lake for years and people are idiots and disrespectful

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                People will run a wake board boat by houses that are inches away from flood water entering house. I worked on a lake for years and people are idiots and disrespectful
                It's not like that Glen. Not even that high

Comment

When LCRA gave strong warning to stay off Travis and Buchanan that's when I'd run up river and fish all night. Caught most fish that way. Was nice because everyone else stayed off the water.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                    Oh noooo! There’s water in the water.
                    Folk aught to be about fed up with this kinda crap. Government babysitters.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                      It's not like that Glen. Not even that high

Actually it is Pat, I’m near Stow-a-way riding around now and there are lots docks under and lots of boat houses at the waters edge, don’t see homes in danger but property is.

Comment

Comment

Here’s one from up North too. It’s come down a lot since last night too though.
                          Last edited by bdubb; 09-08-2021, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Saw a pretty good size lizard checking things out too!

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                              It's all about protecting the property on the water from idiots that will run wide open in water higher than the bulkheads
                              I have always said it’s idiots that bought property on the lake now they want the boaters to stay off public waters.

Comment

Working...
                              X