prayers needed - divorce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigL View Post
    Thanks yall. It went better than expected.

Now the hard part - them not with me at night. Starting with my wife getting them first.
    Good. Said several prayers for y’all this afternoon, will continue.

Comment

Yes this is my concern is idle mind/time. All our friends that we hung out with are really her friends. I'll get back to working out more. More in the weight room, more bike riding, etc. and i've been considering writing a book about what I do for work but I am worried about the idle time when I don't have kids.

My idle time without kids will probably be spent planning what we are doing when they are with me.
      Working out was big with me - played lots of basketball. Always made sure there was a book or 2 in the living room and bedroom. It still wont feel right, but it will help the brain rest.

Comment

Prayers for you and your family. It's hard to imagine what you're going through. No matter how bad things seem today, there's always a brighter future ahead. You just have to persevere through the worst of it.

Comment

Thanks yall. It went better than expected.

Now the hard part - them not with me at night. Starting with my wife getting them first.
          Glad it went better than expected. I’m joining lots of others here who are praying for you and your kids. If you get to feeling down, read all the posts on here and know you and your kids have lots of folks praying and thinking about all of you. Then read all these posts again right before you turn in, you will sleep better, God bless you and your kids.

Comment

I think it would probably be a great idea to get your thread removed! I’ve seen these used against other posters before!

Prayers for your Children , they will be hurt the most by this !

Comment

Prayers sent for the kids....they’re gonna need them big time...for a long time

Comment

Originally posted by piercebronkite View Post
                Kids are highly resilient, you would be surprise what they could adapt to and become the new normal.

The only thing that heals is time. Good luck on your new life, heck you might become a better man.
                They are. But they are going to endure a ton of pain that they don't deserve.

Comment

Prayers for your family.

Comment

“ kids are resilient “ ? So many times I have heard that horrible phrase in matters of divorce and it’s only in the name of making their parents feel better! Some lawyer must have coined it back in the day!

Comment

Been there, and also there again right now. Prayers sent.

Comment

While kids might appear to handle things well, there are always issues specially if the parents aren't cordial.

Prayers up for you all.

Comment

Prayers sent

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks everyone for the prayers.

Today/tonight is going to be tough but will be ok.

Comment

Sorry no prayers for you but a bunch for those kids. They are the ones that get hurt. Ask me how I know.

Comment

Prayers! Keep the Faith in LORD!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X