Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
    research is for wimps!!!!
    I watched Wall Street last night..... i'm gonna be a billionaire by lunch today.
    That and a good nights sleep in a Holiday Inn should do it...

I'm not ready to play the game yet but I wish I was. I read an article that the Big Bang Theory is going to feature bitcoin on their show tomorrow. My guess is that it's gonna cause another influx of newbies to the market. Yesterday was a WILD ride for sure.

Comment

this

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
      For everyone who dreams and wishes they bought a long time ago think about this. If you bought 1k worth way back then when all of us really had no clue it would go anywhere or be worth anything, would you have held once your coins jumped up to being worth 5k? I doubt it... 10k? Heck no, any reasonable person would have sold.

It takes either a real gambler (like the guy who bets it all on double green at roulette and lets it ride), someone who somehow KNEW it would be worth a lot, or an idiot to buy when it was under $100 and still be holding.

It's easy to look back now and think you may have held or could have held. But how many times could you have used the extra 2k, 5k or 10k over the last 5+ years?
      he is exactly right! Coulda shoulda woulda. I bought a couple stocks a year ago and they went up drastically in a few months and I didn't sell and new better. Well of course they went down, they are good stocks so wasn't worried about anything I knew they would come back which they did. I sold one of them yesterday for a great profit. I don't care if they go to 1,000. Greed will get you everytime!!!!Take your profit folks!!!!!

Comment

Classic pyramid scheme except the players involved, can never get arrested, if the majority of them are schaming from Countries that don't honor US Laws.

Lose power - lose access - lose out.

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
          Classic pyramid scheme except the players involved, can never get arrested, if the majority of them are schaming from Countries that don't honor US Laws.

Explain your comparison to a pyramid scheme.
          I'm not sure you have a fundamental understanding of how bitcoin works.

Comment

This post sounds like the beginning of a thread derailment. Don't make eye contact...

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
              Explain your comparison to a pyramid scheme.
              I'm not sure you have a fundamental understanding of how bitcoin works.
              LMAO! Oh I know how it works and the Hacks that control the Cryptosecurity within this PEER TO PEER network of digital currency, is prone to serious compromise. The security infrastructure is questionable because the protocol encapsulations are unknown to those who are vested within the market.

What's to say there isn't some BACKDOOR CHANNEL some SOVIET HACK or other BAD PLAYER HACK, that doesn't have their finger on.

The Ukraine financial market crumbled due to Russian hacks....as a shining example. What's to say this Monetary network doesn't already have some MASTER HACK tied into it's back-end?

And bitcoin fuels crime - CYBER CRIME specifically. That was one key foundational reason BIT COIN was hyped in the first place.

If I unloaded what I do know about DISTRIBUTED NETWORKS and SSL protocols - most here would not understand. PYRAMID SCHEME - they all get the idea - NOT 100% without risk.

NAPSTER for DIGITAL CURRENCY. And a few of us knew darn well how HACKED that PEER TO PEER network was Manipulated.
              Last edited by AtTheWall; 11-30-2017, 07:29 AM.

Comment

Bitcoin developer Sergio Lerner estimated back in 2013 that Satoshi may have around 1 million bitcoin. At $700 per bitcoin, that translates to a fortune worth around $700 million
                $700 per bitcoin was a year ago..
                at $10k per... thats $10,000,000,000

Comment

LMAO! Oh I know how it works and the Hacks that control the Cryptosecurity within this PEER TO PEER network of digital currency, is prone to serious compromise. The security infrastructure is questionable because the protocol encapsulations are unknown to those who are vested within the market.

What's to say there isn't some BACKDOOR CHANNEL some SOVIET HACK or other BAD PLAYER HACK, doesn't have their finger on.

The Ukraine financial market crumbled due to Russian hacks....as a shining example. What's to say this Monetary network doesn't already have some MASTER HACK tied into it's back-end?

And bitcoin fuels crime - CYBER CRIME specifically. That was one key foundational reason BIT COIN was hyped in the first place.

If I unloaded what I do know about DISTRIBUTED NETWORKS and SSL protocols - most here would not understand. PYRAMID SCHEME - they all get the idea - NOT 100% without risk.

ahh so you dont have a fundamental understanding. got it.
                  we'll just ignore you on this thread. thanks.

Comment

Sorry dude - Once a Russian hack makes a run on the BITCOIN infrastructure, from dozens of world-wide servers that do not source from Russia, and the market starts to hav a run made on it - there is no GUARANTEE YOUR LOSSES are covered.

Keep drinking the KOOL-AID!

It started by those in the BLACKMARKET

Like a form of the EU in my eyes.

RANSOMWARE and BITCOINS = in bed together.

It's bunk

Comment

I would say more of a Ponzi scheme than a pyramid.

Comment

Read this and see if you can understand it. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitcoin

Comment

Ponzi is correct - thanks Ironman!

FACT - Over a THIRD of BITCOIN Virtual exchange systems have been hacked and closed down WITH over a HALF of them, since inception TANKED - GONE AND LOSSES REALIZED.

FACT - All BITCOIN Exchanges are UNDER CAPITALIZED - No Depositors insurance to cover the losses of those invested within.

FACT - Cybersecurity is a REAL ISSUE and using examples like recent rounds of compromise within the US Government's HARDENED NETWORK INFRASTRUCTURES - Bitcoin networks are riding on networks within data centers, that have access by COMMON IT PERSONNEL from WHO KNOWS where, when & what they come from.

Yeah - I trust my funds in some shady server running in Bangladesh, Rio De Janiero, Ukraine, Vietnam etc etc etc.

Comment

Yeah - I have no clue about Cybersecurity at all........or DMZ's, FIREWALLS - Port to Port replication on secure SSL protocols etc etc etc

Comment

Ponzi is correct - thanks Ironman!

FACT - Over a THIRD of BITCOIN Virtual exchange systems have been hacked and closed down WITH over a HALF of them, since inception TANKED - GONE AND LOSSES REALIZED.

FACT - All BITCOIN Exchanges are UNDER CAPITALIZED - No Depositors insurance to cover the losses of those invested within.

FACT - Cybersecurity is a REAL ISSUE and using examples like recent rounds of compromise within the US Government's HARDENED NETWORK INFRASTRUCTURES - Bitcoin networks are riding on networks within data centers, that have access by COMMON IT PERSONNEL from WHO KNOWS where, when & what they come from.

Yeah - I trust my funds in some shady server running in Bangladesh, Rio De Janiero, Ukraine, Vietnam etc etc etc.

You are talking about various exchanges etc. bitcoin itself has not been hacked. Your security is up to you. The info stored is on the blockchain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by wes122984 View Post
                                You are talking about various exchanges etc. bitcoin itself has not been hacked. Your security is up to you. The info stored is on the blockchain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Just ignore him.
                                You know those IT PFY guys...always thinkin they know everything...

Comment

Working...
                                X