No announcement yet.

Tink's 69

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In east tx tinks used to work ok but i have found and i used them all but golden estrus is some mighty fast acting stuff and has worked evertime over code blue or tinks.It has a much more potent smell as well stuff will knock ya down lol.

Comment

I've had bucks stop and lip curl at Tinks hanging on a cotton ball from a tree, but I've had them just run straight to it.
      I also have decent luck with Code Blue.

Comment

Originally posted by 32drawlength View Post
        I've used it several times with drag rags & had some good success.
        Consider it just another possible tool to increase your odds....no guarantee with any product but helping your chances
        This has been my experience, as well. On a drag rag, the scent is lighter and, I believe, more realistic than putting out a big glob of attractant.

I believe it is very easy to overuse the stuff, especially in the Hill Country. I have seen deer run away when there was a lot of the scent in one area, and it could be that does don't want to be around a lot of mating activity: bucks find the scent too strong to be natural, and avoid the area, too.

Comment

I have never really cared for the stuff or had much luck with it. I have used Code Blue with good results. Hope this helps.

Comment

I personally use Special Golden Estrus. I have had TC pics of them licking the wicks.

Comment

I have had some success with Code Blue. Picked up some Code Red doe in estrus today and dipped a wick in it and hung it on a trail near my bow blind this morning. Plan to hunt over it this weekend so we'll see what happens.

Comment

I've killed my biggest buck to date hunting over tinks 69 soaked rags during the rut. It is the only extra thing i will purchase. I wont spend mmoney on cmere deer, liquid pour, scent bombs etc. etc if corn and tinks dont do it then i go without.

Comment

The stuff I used was terrible and **** is the biggest d bag I ever met on the Internet

Comment

I've used code red and don't think it is near as good the best product as far as die urine that I've used during the rut is code blue standing estrus it smells like a single deer make you curl your lip like a rutting buck

Comment

Sorry spell check doe urine

Comment

Thanks guys i think im gunna get some more tinks and hope a swamp donkey messes up

Comment

Working...
                        X