Cuero Boat Ramp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cuero Boat Ramp

I just moved to Cuero for work and was wondering if anyone knew of a place to launch a boat in the Guadalupe River in or near Cuero? If not what's the closest ramp?

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Gonzales

Comment

don't know about Cuero, but as Radar said their is one in Gonzales out on hwy 97.
      come in on US183 to hwy 97, go left towards Cost for a few miles, on the right.
      there is a big monument at the turn in for the ramp, can't miss it.

Comment

There’s also one in Victoria in Riverside park. I know people also launch kayaks somewhere around the Nursery bridge, but I don’t think there’s a real boat launch.

Comment

I looked on Google and it is hard to tell if you can launch one off of a trailer on FM236 between Cuero and Mission Valley. Might make the short drive over there and take a look. I'm assuming you are launching a 14-16 ft. aluminum flatbottom. Not sure I would run a glass boat of any sort in that area.

>E

Comment

Originally posted by aironeout View Post
            I looked on Google and it is hard to tell if you can launch one off of a trailer on FM236 between Cuero and Mission Valley. Might make the short drive over there and take a look. I'm assuming you are launching a 14-16 ft. aluminum flatbottom. Not sure I would run a glass boat of any sort in that area.

>E
            I went and looked at that one this morning. It's a Kayak launching area. Ill check out the gonzalas one. Thanks

Comment

Surely there is something around Cuero or river haven

Comment

Lake Gonzales(H4) has a private ramp you can use, costs 5 dollars. Lake Wood(H5) is closed due to the dam breaking and the lake drained. I believe there is one at CCC park in Gonzales.

You can also go to Victoria and launch your boat at Coleto Creek, they have a real nice campground too.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                  Surely there is something around Cuero or river haven
                  Yeah I called River Haven RV Resort, they said they usually don't allow the public to use the ramp. It's for campers only. She said mostly due to the parking that's available.

Comment

Working...
                  X