Bow hunters a bunch of old geezers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m having to take a bow hunters Ed course and came across this from ATA. Can’t believe that most bow hunters are over the age of 56! I thought this was a young mans game. You guys are a bunch of old farts!! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

umm.... That's "Mister Old Fart" to you...………..

Comment

Crossbows put a lot of worn out rotator cuffs back in action.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
        Crossbows put a lot of worn out rotator cuffs back in action.
        I resemble that remark

Comment

The older we get the harder it is to conceal because we also smell bad. Old fart has some meaning. Respect my stink. (and my crossbow is too heavy and every one moves away at the range when I pull out the compound. I like skip shots off the ground because my eyes are not real sure where its going and like poker = luck).

Comment

Originally posted by twosixteens View Post
            I resemble that remark
            that alone shows your age. Mash.

Comment

72 years old in a couple of months, bowhunting for 50 years and love all the memories that have come with it. First bow hunt was at Aransas NWR in 1969. Sitting around with hunting buddies telling some of the wild and crazy stories is almost as much fun as hunting.

Comment

[emoji23] yeah forgot all about the crossbow. Put a lot of folks back in action.

Comment

Young guys like to talk about it, old guys like to do it.

Comment

That's a Grumpy Old Fart to you, Son! AKA GOF!

Comment

It’s getting younger I think, but I don’t know if it’s for the right reason. Lots of folks on Instagram think it’s the cool new thing..... but a lot of us have been doing it for decades. I’m 29 and have been shooting a bow since I was 5.

Comment

95 percent of statistics are made up. Including what I just said.

Comment

I’ve been bow hunting since Fred Bear was a young man.[emoji6]

Comment

Started back in 84, killed my first deer in 85 and never looked back. At 58, not using a x-bow. I learnt a long time ago that you don’t have to pull back 70lbs to shoot a bow, so my shoulder is still good!!!

Comment

Bought a Bear Whitetail in 1972. Still have it. GOF here and proud of it.

Comment

Working...
                              X