Sometimes a fail turns into a win.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sometimes a fail turns into a win.

God is good. I needed a break right now and I got it. Truck had a torque converter failure yesterday in the Walmart parking lot. Lurching at slow speeds in drive or reverse. I parked it, and checked out my warranty info. 59,995 miles into a 60k powertrain warranty, 6 miles from the dealership. So I called for a rollback and had them drop it off in the dealers lot. Their expression when I told them what was going on was priceless. Soooo glad it went out when it did, not sure I could have ponied up that coin right now.

Wow! What good luck for you. You must have done something to make God proud of you.

Regards,

Dave

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Looks like you "Dodged" a bullet. But seriously, God works in mysterious ways for sure.

Comment

Awesome man! Glad u got in under warranty

Comment

Originally posted by Bdunn View Post
            God is good. I needed a break right now and I got it.
            You probably needed a break before now. But your perspective is set in the right place. Glad to hear this for you! God Speed with the repairs!

Comment

"We couldn't find anything, bring it back if it keeps happening."

LOL, glad to hear it happened right then OP

Comment

Comment

Just a friendly PSA. When you buy a new vehicle be sure and record the odometer mileage and make sure it matches the declaration that you sign. If the vehicle had 89 miles on it when you took delivery make sure they provide documentation that your warranty is good to XX,X89 miles. The dealership sent a driver to get my wife's current vehicle. I told them I didn't car if they drove it back. It had 341 miles on it when it arrived. They had 15 miles on the paperwork. Normally it isn't a big deal but it could end up costing you a few thousand if you have a failure right at warranty expiration..

Comment

Talk about Perfect timing ! Did you go buy a Loto ticket ?

Comment

Wow, cut it close! Hope they get it lined out for you.

Comment

Man I guess I should. They didn’t want to provide a loaner either but after pushing them through multiple phone calls today, they finally gave in. So I’ve got wheels too. And my truck had 800 or so miles on it, they had to get it from St. Louis to get the configuration I wanted. I should check the paperwork.

Comment

If God isn’t in control of everything He can’t be God! Congrats on being on the receiving end of another blessing!

Comment

Wow.....that's crazy.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Thats one for the good guys!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X