Ufc 249

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ufc 249

I'm not sure who all on here is big UFC fans.. but if I was only going to order one a year, this one would be it. The card is stacked from top to bottom. They've got former champions in the PRELIMS.. Ferguson vs Gaethje is going to be a war.

Prelims start at 5.

I just hope Cruz beats the hell out of Henry.

Comment

I just read one of the fighters tested positive for Covid? Ronaldo Souza? Crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBowtech View Post
        I just hope Cruz beats the hell out of Henry.
        Truth.

And i dont want it to be a wild, lucky punch. I want Cruz to beat the brakes off him for 5 straight rounds and win 50-45... or a sweet submission would be awesome.

Comment

What time is the main card

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
            What time is the main card

Im sure it wont be on until 10 or later

Comment

Main card usually starts at 9. Not sure if it will be different.
              Cruz hasn't fought much these last few years, not sure he is still as fast as he was.
              Gaethje and Ferguson will be a slug fest. It will be bloody.

Comment

this will be an historic UFC. there are great fights, but it's everything that's going on... or not going on right now.
                i'm thankful that Florida is hosting this since everywhere else is too scared.
                they're also hosting the next few fight nights.

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
                  Main card usually starts at 9. Not sure if it will be different.
                  Cruz hasn't fought much these last few years, not sure he is still as fast as he was.
                  Gaethje and Ferguson will be a slug fest. It will be bloody.

Yeah I was hoping for 9 but seems like the prelims usually start at 7

Comment

I’m excited to see Dominick Cruz back. Love his fighting style and am not a fan of Cejudo. Cerrone Pettis should be a banger

Comment

UFC.com -
                      Early Prelims @ 5:30 CDT
                      Prelims @ 7:00 CDT
                      Main Card @ 9:00 CDT
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mzurovec View Post
                        I just read one of the fighters tested positive for Covid? Ronaldo Souza? Crazy.
                        Yea, and thats unfortunate. Jacare v Hall was going to be a great fight. Always been a fan of Hall.

Comment

i can't believe the Cowboy and Pettis rematch is a prelim fight, going to have to find a way to get espn at the house tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan11 View Post
                            i can't believe the Cowboy and Pettis rematch is a prelim fight, going to have to find a way to get espn at the house tonight
                            right?!

they needed to switch them and stephens v kattar.. I cant stand stephens.. kattar going to get a nice payday either way as stephens missed weight by 4.5lbs and loses 30% his purse to kattar.

Comment

You guys talked me into it. Just got ESPN plus set up on the firestick and ordered the fights. Haven't watched a UFC fight in a few years but heard gossip all week tonight's were going to be great...

Comment

Working...
                              X