• Show
Clear All

1 freaking hit all day. Pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
      1 freaking hit all day. Pathetic
      Hard to watch.

Comment

Mike Minor was good until the 7th last night. It wouldn't bother me if he was on a pitch count, or even shut down, for the rest of the season. I still think the club needs to come up with a season ending injury for Odor and see what Solak has at 2nd base. Oh well...

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
          Mike Minor was good until the 7th last night. It wouldn't bother me if he was on a pitch count, or even shut down, for the rest of the season. I still think the club needs to come up with a season ending injury for Odor and see what Solak has at 2nd base. Oh well...
          I agree. Especially with the Odor situation. He is playing some really bad baseball. Need to let Solak get as many innings as he can.

Comment

They are still expanding to the 40 man roster in September right? The no trades in August threw me off a bit this year.

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

Comment

2nd official 2019 Texas Rangers

I’m at a point that I’m glad FSSW and Dish haven’t reach an agreement yet.

They threw me a curveball and had it on FS1 last night.... and I made the mistake of watching that dumpster fire.

Bring on football!
              Last edited by Smart; 08-28-2019, 07:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
                Minor sure didn’t get any help from the plate umpire in the 7th and walks killed him. That......and his continued lack of support from the offense when he’s on the mound. [emoji849]

Comment

Who’d a thunk Jurado would have 6 innings of 2 hit shut out ball? Solak gets the nod over Stinky at 2b and goes 2 for 3 with a RBI. Delino made a helluva play robbing a HR over the fence.

Good 3-0 W tonight. That said, west coast games still suck [emoji2955]

Comment

Rascal. You sir..are a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                      Rascal. You sir..are a fan.

Comment

Who’d a thunk Jurado would have 6 innings of 2 hit shut out ball? Solak gets the nod over Stinky at 2b and goes 2 for 3 with a RBI. Delino made a helluva play robbing a HR over the fence.

Good 3-0 W tonight. That said, west coast games still suck [emoji2955]
                        There just has to be a better way to align divisions. West Coast ball for central time zone teams just sucks.

Still liking Solak.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          It was a compliment jason.
                          Slow you roll.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            lmao

Comment

LeClerc about to LeSuck [emoji2955]

Comment

LeClerc about to LeSuck [emoji2955]
                                The guy is just not good. Another that needs a season ending injury. NOW.

Comment

Working...
                                X