• Show
Clear All

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats!!!

Comment

So jealous!! Congrats

Comment

Spent the day with Momma and the pups just doing "whatever I wanted to!" Went to Grumps in Granbury for a GREAT burger and we just took our time. Heading to meet a fellow TBH'r tomorrow for a classifieds swap then............?

Also got a great PM yesterday from one of our TBH "Warriors" also serving in the land of sand. Hooked him up with my son who many of you know is deployed. Hope they both get to meet each other? I'm "kinda" liking this retirement thing...more to come with perhaps some interesting pics?

Post your retirement pics....thanks for all the kind thoughts folks!

Comment

Congrats, I got one year and 3 days until I am eligible.

Comment

It took me a couple of days to learn to love retirement. I’m approaching the eighth anniversary of my retirement. I retired with about one half of the income, but carry more cash now, and have money left at the end of the month. In other words I’m better off retired. I just can’t figure how I got all the things done around here while I still worked. Enjoy - guilt free. [emoji846]

Mr Sid

Comment

Congratz Sir..... >>--->

Comment

Congrats........I got a couple more years,but plan on clocking out for the last time at 54-55 ish.

DJ

Comment

Big Congrats!

Comment

Congrats to ya, enjoy!

Comment

Working...
                      X