Paddle holster recommendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paddle holster recommendation

Acquiring a Glock 43X and need a good paddle holster. Any suggestions are appreciated. Have carried a Model 19 for a long time but the 43X fits my hand better.

Thanks

go to n82tactical.com. I have one for my s&w shield and it's the most comfortable Ive ever used.

Comment

Vedder makes a great holster.

Comment

I got one at Academy, I think a Fobus, to use when my sciatica flares up and makes IWB uncomfortable. It works for me, secure, keeps gun close to the body, etc.

Comment

All mine are Fobus. Not the most comfortable but do the job

Comment

Tucker Gunleather !!!!!!! Contact Rob Longnecker, he has done several for me, his work is flawless

Comment

Originally posted by buzzsaw View Post
              tucker gunleather !!!!!!! Contact rob longnecker, he has done several for me, his work is flawless
              100%

Comment

my Fobus fits well and is comfortable. Doesn't break the bank either.

Comment

Any one besides the Blackhawk serpa. Glockstore.com has several good options.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzsaw View Post
                    Tucker Gunleather !!!!!!! Contact Rob Longnecker, he has done several for me, his work is flawless
                    saw the ads, would love to have one.

Comment

Have this one delivering today. Can’t attest as to how it is just yet.

Comment

Originally posted by mechhead View Post
                        Have this one delivering today. Can’t attest as to how it is just yet.

Holster came in minutes before getting assigned flood duty in the OC (Orange County)...slid the xd9 and manipulated it a few times. Believe I’m gonna be ok with it.

Comment

Working...
                        X