Resume assistance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Resume assistance

I need some assistance with a statement for a resume. I'm looking for a short and concise statement related to "taking care of the equipment". I'm looking at a position in an agency, that has in the past- had an issue with "care for the equipment".

I'm 13 years into my 2006 F350, I take care of multiple Cub Cadet lawn tractors, as well as taking care of my other yard equipment. i.e., I'm durn good with the equipment.

Just looking for something more descriptive than "take care of equipment".

Thanks in advance, GHG, and no Arky.

Maintain and repair fleet of equipment

Comment

Thanks TO, add to my list.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post

I'm 13 years into my 2006 F350, I take care of multiple Cub Cadet lawn tractors, as well as taking care of my other yard equipment. i.e., I'm durn good with the equipment.

You already said it.

Comment

Here ya go brother ... click on this link, read the job description. Use the specific tasks, skills, knowledge, and abilities that will make your resume’ sound professional

https://www.onetonline.org/link/summary/49-3053.00

Comment

Just tell them that your Daddy learned you up on taking care of his tools and equipment by pulling off his belt.

Comment

Thanks, I had plenty of belt time.

Comment

Something to include assuring equipment reliability through a scheduled preventive maintenance program?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll work it in, thanks. I would assume they have a PMI schedule as we did in the military.

Comment

Maybe include something a little more quantifiable like:

“maintained equipment at a 90% operational rate”

or “had less than 10hrs of downtime due to equipment failure”

or something similar?

Comment

"meticulously maintained my equipment (I take pride in taking very good care of my equipment)"

Comment

Once they see you have a 6.0 Powerstroke running you should be a shoe in.

Maybe something like, “Proactive in establishing, implementing, and running a preventative maintenance program for operating assets”.

Comment

Im not good at them fancy words and talking

Comment

Originally posted by 999 View Post
                            Once they see you have a 6.0 Powerstroke running you should be a shoe in.

Maybe something like, “Proactive in establishing, implementing, and running a preventative maintenance program for operating assets”.
                            Mighty fine point here, thanks!

Comment

Rigorously maintain company assets per preventative maintenance schedule to ensure optimal return on investment when equipment life cycle ends.

Yeah, I work in Asset Management

Comment

Working...
                              X