$150 Pawn Shop Find

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
    Looks like it got drug behind the chuck wagon during a cattle drive...

So do some of the gals I've been with.

But they still shoot straight.

Comment

I have never had a 700 that didn't shoot well. I have had 2 that had to have the triggers replaced to shoot well, but with the 700 trigger deal, I think that needed to be done anyway.

I have read the stories of 700's that wouldn't shoot well and had to go back, just never owned one.

Comment

There are some smoking deals to be found at pawn shops.. especially in a big city

I found a knight mountaineer muzzleloader a few years back for 100 dollars

Comment

Can’t beat that with a stick. Congrats on the sweet finds.

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

I like pawn shops!!

Comment

Nice

Comment

Originally posted by double bogey View Post
                I have never had a 700 that didn't shoot well. I have had 2 that had to have the triggers replaced to shoot well, but with the 700 trigger deal, I think that needed to be done anyway.

I have read the stories of 700's that wouldn't shoot well and had to go back, just never owned one.
                This makes #3 that shoots good. I’ve had exactly 3 700’s.

Comment

Originally posted by txtradesman View Post
                  There are some smoking deals to be found at pawn shops.. especially in a big city

I found a knight mountaineer muzzleloader a few years back for 100 dollars
                  Typically Wild Bills in Abilene has some decent prices.

Comment

Nothing wrong with a solid Pawn Shop find .. My best is a K98 Mauser with a .308 Win barrel $100 . Re-stocked it and one of my best shooters !

Comment

Working...
                    X