I have been lifted up!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been lifted up!!

Let me just say that I have never been so humbled and honored by anything in my life as I have been by the outpouring of pure love that you all have shown toward me in the threads since I last posted. I logged off with the intention of just taking a break for a while as I suggested in my post. I got a couple texts and phone calls regarding my post, and at the suggestion of those, I opened the Green screen up and began to read… I was not logged in so I did not see the PM’s – only the posts in the 2 threads. I was moved to tears as I read through the love and compassion and genuine caring from so many! Many of you, I have never actually met, yet you shared your compassion with me publicly. That means so much to me and is a powerful testimony as to why I love this Green Screen and this family so much! I do not seek praise, and I feel uncomfortable when it is directed toward me. What I seek is to lift up God, His Son and the Holy Spirit and give them, the Triune God all the praise, honor and glory. I can do nothing without them.
    So many of you spoke to me with Scriptures that I know myself. These past few days, I have gone through every range of emotion. I’ve been heart-broken and brought low from some of these posts as they have shown me so clearly that I have let you down and worse yet, let God down. I can never live up to such high standards as I am a fallen man and a sinner. However, through your posts, I have also been lifted up. Praise God! I thank you all so very much for reaching out and helping me to get my head screwed on straight. I cannot abandon my blood family and can no more abandon my Green Screen family and friends than I would my own flesh and blood.
    There is one thing that I’d like to clear up from my original thread that I think some have misunderstood. The thread I wrote about that helped me to come to the realization that I had a problem that needed to be addressed. I got the Mods to clean it NOT because of what the other TBH’er posted. It was what I posted in response!! I was a horrible witness to the God that I represent and serve. I was anything but Christ-like. No quite the opposite and that’s what scares me so much. Just as I posted, I do not want to cause anyone to stumble.
    Thank you all so very much. Some serious prayers have been answered for me. Some things were hard to hear, and some uplifting. The outcome is that I still serve an Eternal God of Salvation and will continue to do so here and everywhere I go.

God Bless You All,
    Charlie

Glad your back Charlie. You have inspired me over the years to follow Christ and become a better husband, father and witness

Comment

Great to see you back SWS!!!!

Comment

Amen. Welcome back.

Comment

We all stumble from time to time. Glad you are back.

Comment

Wait! We were just kidding......

No really... welcome back Charlie..

Comment

Awesome...now the political meme thread can get back on track!!

In seriousness, it is good to see Spirit lead folks walk unashamedly...God Bless

Comment

Welcome back Charlie!

Comment

Love You Charlie!!

Glad you're back home with us!!!

Comment

Welcome back SWS!

Comment

Glad you got everything sorted out Charlie.

Comment

Comment

Awesome........ is our God! Glad your back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good to see you back Sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
                              Love You Charlie!!

Glad you're back home with us!!!
                              I'll be the first to say it...ever...Well said Pushbutton!

Comment

Working...
                              X