No announcement yet.

at the emergency room in kingwood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope every thing works out OK. Sorry to hear this. Speedy recovery.

Comment

Sorry to here. That reminds me of when compounds first came out and the wood arrows would do that.

Comment

Thanks for the prayers, waiting to hear back from dr they are going to have to do surgery to get all the carbon out and check the nerves and tendons. I keep yall posted when I know more.

Comment

Prayers for a full recovery.
          Uuuhhh, and we don't need any LDP's but thanks for thinking of us....I think.

Comment

If you were in my neck of the woods i would've been the one shooting your xrays. I'm stuck at work til 7 tomoro night. Trouble with carbon is that it is radiolucent (doesn't show up under x-ray very well). Surgery will be a cinch if there is no nerve damage. I see similar stuff all the time. No sweat man, you'll be just fine

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

That's gonna leave a mark. Hope all goes well, you have a season (and a life) ahead of you. Prayers....

Comment

Ouch, ouch, ouch. I hate the feeling morphine gives me as well, plus it doesn't really do anything for me pain-wise. When I got snakebit last labor day, two shots of morphine didn't touch it. THey had to go to a different cocktail to take the edge off, and by that time, the morphine had pretty well knocked me out anyways.

Prayers up.

Comment

Prayers sent. Reminder: check carbon arrows often regardless of age. Two flexes and a visual inspection.

Comment

Dang, how it works out for you man. Prayers for recovery.

Comment

Prayers sent for ya, brother!

Comment

You hear about it, but never think about it. Hope you will be fine. Payers.

Comment

Dang it, man.

Comment

Wow, so very sorry. We'll keep you in our prays and yes, please keep up posted.

Comment

Ouch! Praying for a full and speedy recovery. Anxiously awaiting the pics.

Comment

Working...
                                X