Best Deals on Goose Neck Trailers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Deals on Goose Neck Trailers

I'm in the process of buying a skid loader and need a trailer. Looking for 25' + 5' dove tail with dual tandem 12K axles. I priced a Ranch King and they are out of my price range. Anyone buy one recently?

Your approaching CDL territory. Watch the numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by Stolle View Post
      I'm in the process of buying a skid loader and need a trailer. Looking for 25' + 5' dove tail with dual tandem 12K axles. I priced a Ranch King and they are out of my price range. Anyone buy one recently?

Check out Performance Trailers out of Mt. Pleasant. I always feel like they're the best bang for your buck. All powder coated. I've had a couple of them, and been very pleased. My truck is currently hooked up to my 30' Performance gooseneck in the parking lot. Pulls great.

Diamond C probably makes the best Goosenecks with their engineered I-beam design, but they're pricey.
      Last edited by Arrowthreat; 08-16-2019, 07:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
        He's not approaching, he's deep in the territory with that trailer.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowthreat View Post
          He's not approaching, he's deep in the territory with that trailer.
          Very deep lol

Comment

Look at Texas pride on I45 They will build what you want Its close to Henson ford
            If you need fin they have that.. Look on craigslist under trailers and you can compare prices

Comment

OP I’ve looked at quite a few lately for pretty much the exact specs you’re looking. I was finding 10k axles with 25k GVWR for $10-12k. I looked at a 30 & 32’ P&J with 10ks and 25k GVWR for $12k on Tuesday. That left me with 17,500 of payload.

Comment

I found Tiger trailers out of Lampassas to be the cheapest. Cant speak to quality as I dont own one. But a buddy of mine does and hauls tractors all the time (hes a dealer) with it and says he has no issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

look on FB :
                  "8 Wide Aluminum stock trailers for sale " is the FB page
                  Cowboy Trunk n Trailer...
                  Race Trailers For Sale

Comment

There is a PJ on here in the classifieds that is a 23+5 I believe for a heck of a deal

Comment

I see them used on CL and FB all the time. Ebay as well...Texas is loaded with them.

Not doubt you NEED a CDL, not that you asked.

What SSL/CTL are you getting?

Comment

if you want cheapest you need too find a used one for sale...

Comment

why 12k axels and why so long just for a skidsteer. I would just get a 25' with 10K axels.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                            I've already talked with a DPS License and Weight friend. I got the full scoop and it is confusing even to him it sounds like

Comment

Working...
                            X