Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 150class View Post
    He’ll put something in motion.

Republicans are always the ones putting forth more 2A restrictions.... As long as it’s not Democrat’s it’s okay...
    My hope is a few far lefts will try to attach a ton of nonsense & take it off the rails. I really don't think they can help themselves.

Comment

Far too many black rifles and AK's ect to make NFA items.
      3D printing and 80% receivers will make it impossible.
      I want Trump to leave it all alone and if he has to throw them(the left) a bone...I am not quite sure if it will work or what it will be. We all know trying to satisfy the left is useless.

Comment

[ATTACH]967328[/ATTACH]

Comment

I'm not jumping off the train

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post

What if helps make and signs in gun control? Would that change your mind?

If he does, i would hope someone runs against in the primary. If he signs in gun control, he would just about as worthless as a democrat president to me

Comment

Need entirely different angle. Red Flag is wrong. Instead, change medical disclosure laws to REQUIRE public safety of community to over-ride privacy -- at the risk of liability by medical personnel.

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
                Need entirely different angle. Red Flag is wrong. Instead, change medical disclosure laws to REQUIRE public safety of community to over-ride privacy -- at the risk of liability by medical personnel.

This would just end up the same as red flag laws, especially if you held medical personnel liable. Medical personnel would report everything they thought might be the slightest possibility of anything just out fear of being negligent and the person they reported on would get their guns took with no due process. But, Trump said he was for taking guns first and asking questions later a day or two ago. (I paraphrased that, but it is close)

Comment

Me either...........YET. But he caved.......plain and simple.

In the event things go south, I predict a lot of this [emoji23]

Comment

For now a bunch of people are jumping the gun. I’ve never trusted him on guns and have said from the beginning that his weak point. He said today an AWB is off the table. That being said I do not trust him with red flag related laws. Everyone better be contacting the Whitehouse and representatives. Tell them any further restrictive action is unacceptable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RJH1 View Post

If he does, i would hope someone runs against in the primary. If he signs in gun control, he would just about as worthless as a democrat president to me
                      Whats your definition of gun control?
                      Trump could not be as bad as a democrat if he really tried.
                      No one is going to run against him in a primary and if someone did there would no chance they would get the nomination

Comment

From my understanding. The government is to protect us from OUTSIDE threats. It is our job as citizens to take care of the domestic threats. By adding more laws they are stripping us of that right and ability. It’s my job to protect my family and to help my neighbors.

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

Originally posted by RJH1 View Post

Right now, I'm taking what Trump says with a grain of salt.
                          I believe he will tack on something else with any kind of "gun control bill", in which the dems will no way go for. Maybe something like full funding for the wall. Thus, just kicking the can on down the road. I just don't see anything happening. Remember, Trump likes deals. Dems are not going to give him a win on anything. Hopefully, 2 months from now, all this will be dead in the water.

Comment

No one is going to run against him in a primary and if someone did there would no chance they would get the nomination

The problem is that even though Trump’s intentions aren’t as bad as democrats, the slimy POS in Congress fight tooth and nail against a Democrat on this issue. As a whole we actually GAINED firearms rights under Obama. We are losing some under Trump.

That doesn’t mean Obama is pro-gun or that Trump is more anti gun than him. It just means that DC is playing political theatre with your rights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Trump: bump stock ban

Obama: no new gun control

So on gun control trump is already worse than obama, who was a Democrat. And it didn't even look like he tried on that bit of gun control. I do give trump the nod on a least one judge though

Comment

And this is the exact thought process that was had with Reagan and now Trump. Giving us more gun control with those two then the last 10 dems combined

Comment

Working...
                                X