No announcement yet.

What New Car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I drive a Mustang every day and have a 16 and 14 year old kids that fit in the back seat. They wouldn't like it for a long car ride, but around town, it works. I have sat back there just to see and I fit at 5'7" 160lb.

Drive a few options and go with what you like, just like everything else. I love my Mustang!

Comment

I drive a Subaru (WRX) STI...fun fun fun! I wanted a car with a lot of punch and speed but also that you dont see a bunch of on the road. Plus its AWD and Subaru has always made solid vehicles

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Thinking this is more your style.....
        Click image for larger version

Name:	wienermobile.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.8 KB
ID:	24584698

Comment

Originally posted by JonBoy View Post
          I drive a Subaru (WRX) STI...fun fun fun! I wanted a car with a lot of punch and speed but also that you dont see a bunch of on the road. Plus its AWD and Subaru has always made solid vehicles

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
          yea you right, my son has one now,, very nice quiet and fast,, along with awd and good mileage

Comment

Lexus RX 350

Comment

You need something on two wheels!

Comment

AC52: My friend will take you on a ride with his Aprilia RSV4. 200 HP in a 400# bike will give you a sack check, for sure...

Comment

2014+ Chevy SS. 4 door, 6.2l comes in standard or auto AND it’s a mad sleeper!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt_g View Post
                    2014+ Chevy SS. 4 door, 6.2l comes in standard or auto AND it’s a mad sleeper!
                    This!!! I’ve got two buddies (they’re brothers) that have been motor heads as long as I’ve known them. They’ve both had kids recently and both have got an SS. Those things are bad to the bone!! I had to eat crow the first tine I rode in one.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                      Thinking this is more your style.....
                      [ATTACH]963912[/ATTACH]
                      Finally. Someone with some sense...and class

Comment

Lol some terrible suggestions in here.

a Lexus RX for a fun car? Really?

WRXs are fun.
                        I had an older CTSV and loved it just wasn't mature enough to own it.
                        The SS isn't a bad suggestion and anything LS motor can be real fast real quick with some $$$ but it's still a boat. (Same could be said for the CTSV i guess).

Comment

Ended up being cheap and got a 2013 Mustang GT/CS convertible 6 speed from a guy at work. Super clean with only 12,400 miles. Original window sticker was over $47k (I didn’t even realize they made mustangs that expensive outside the Boss or other speciality cars, but I got it for about half of what he paid originally so can’t complain. Sounds great with resonator deleted (no emissions in Nebraska) and it’s a blast to drive. Just need a Boss 302 intake and a Whipple SC and I’ll be good to go.

Comment

Sweet!!!

Comment

Very nice, welcome to the Mustang club.

Comment

Working...
                              X