• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
    The dems running for candidacy are nothing but satans toys
    you got that right!

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
      If memory serves me, they gave President Obama the Nobel Peace Prize and he didn't do anything to earn it.
      He got the Nobel for dropping 26,171 bombs... killing thousands. I like how when I googled that to get an accurate number they make sure you also see Trump is the ultimate bomb dropper
      Attached Files

Comment

There is really no way the media/Dems/American commies can spin this. So they just went dark on it.

I really cant see anybody on Donnys security team, diplomatic or secret service team telling Donny that they thought this was a good idea. Some times unconventional people achieve unconventional results.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
          If memory serves me, they gave President Obama the Nobel Peace Prize and he didn't do anything to earn it. President Trump does something no past President has ever done in North Korea, walking across the border, and the media says it's no big deal. No bias here....right.
          Literally!

It's amazing. Even some people that hate politics are starting to see TDS in people LOL

Comment

While President Trump has the grapes to do this the only grapes on the 2 stages of the dumbocratc debates were in Kamala’s hands or mouth not sure which!

Comment

He is doing it again with his 4th of July celebration. The dems think it is terrible to include some military vehicles and planes but it's about time we demonstrated some pride of our military. I just wish it was bigger!

Comment

Originally posted by treestand View Post
                He is doing it again with his 4th of July celebration. The dems think it is terrible to include some military vehicles and planes but it's about time we demonstrated some pride of our military. I just wish it was bigger!
                X-100

Comment

Many Americans who had reservations about President Trump in 2016 now realize he is just what this country needed. I wouldn't be surprised to see him reelected in 2020 with a landslide not seen since Ronald Reagan's second term. The Democrats just keep digging themselves into a deeper hole.

Comment

Originally posted by Native Texan View Post
                    Many Americans who had reservations about President Trump in 2016 now realize he is just what this country needed. I wouldn't be surprised to see him reelected in 2020 with a landslide not seen since Ronald Reagan's second term. The Democrats just keep digging themselves into a deeper hole.
                    I sure hope you are right. And I feel the same way... seems almost everyone I see/talk to absolutely hates the DemoKrauts and that Pelosi/Shummer pair or idiots...

Comment

I can't help but wonder how the house and senate elections will turn out. I sure hope we see some of these nitwits sent packing and some of them to prison.

Comment

Working...
                      X