Watches- Revisited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watches- Revisited

I looked for an older thread about what watch are you wearing and did not find it??
    Point being I hate having to tote the giant I-phones we all use now into the woods, and am considering buying an "everyday use" watch.
    So let's have it. What are you wearing and do you take it off for any specific reason, like gutting or ??
    Another part to this is the wood watches that are now available. They sure look nice, but hopefully someone can give some first hand experience on that as well.

Casio Protrek, Triple Sensor, Atomic so you never have to set it, Titanium case & band, solar power so it never needs a battery. It also shows tide, barometer, altimeter & compass. I've had it for 3 or 4 years now and I wear it everyday.

Comment

Luminox

Comment

Fitbit Charge 2

Comment

Originally posted by Tubby View Post
          Luminox
          This!

Comment

I have a casio protrek solar atomic so it never needs batteries or be set unless you change time zones, it has all the sensors mentioned previously. I also wear a Suunto Traverse Alpha, if wanted it can be linked to your phone and act as a smart watch letting you know you have notifications. It is also a gps watch with all the sensors as well, and will let you record waypoints, etc. you can use the Suunto app on your phone to manage all of this...I really like it. The battery last approx. 7-10 days and is rechargeable obviously, if you use the gps heavily and with short tracking intervals it will significantly reduce that life.

Comment

I want a luminox but this G Shock jut will not die. & years ow and I bet it hasent been off my wrist 5 times total

Comment

Anyone wear a hook&gaff?

Comment

G-Shock here.

Comment

This is on my wrist "Mate" !!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the posts, The G-Shock looks to be bit LARGE? Not really wanting to wear a satellite beacon on my wrist nor am I interested in being able to communicate with my phone through it. The information ya'll have provided has given me a place to start (and what not to look at), thanks.

Comment

My watches are Nixon 37mm timetellers

Comment

I have a Tag.. I used to want a Rolex.. But I would rather use that money to go kill something or take my family on a trip. The older I get the more I cherish experiences over things. My phone tells me the time

Comment

I've got a luminox I'd sell. Have 2 tags. I've enjoyed the luminox also.

Comment

Working...
                            X