Gofundme for the wall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gofundme for the wall

A veteran by the name of Brian Kolfage who is a triple amputee started this campaign.
    It was started on 12-16-18 and as of a few minutes ago it has raised close to 650,000.00 so far.
    He said Gofundme removed it from their top list on the home page even though it has been and is the top trending Gofundme because he thinks they are against the wall.
    He said the campaign is set to the maximum allowable amount that Gofundme has at the moment and they are working to get the limit raised.
    The link on my computer is Gofundme.com/thetrumpwall?

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Why, I thought Mexico was paying for it

Comment

Originally posted by RJH1 View Post
      Aren't you a peach.

Comment

They should....we just pledged $10.6 billion to those leeches

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
          Aren't you a peach.

Just quoting what i was told for a year or so....

Comment

Just quoting what i was told for a year or so....
            I seem to remember that as well.

Comment

interested to watch how high it goes. If it gets above $10 million or so I could see it really getting some media coverage and taking off. unbelievable that there are many $500+ donations on the list. That is a lot of money to throw at something like this.

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                interested to watch how high it goes. If it gets above $10 million or so I could see it really getting some media coverage and taking off. unbelievable that there are many $500+ donations on the list. That is a lot of money to throw at something like this.

I bet mexico is fixing to donate several billion

Comment

They should build the wall with Trumps tax returns, most of the left cant get over them

How do you think Mexico is handling all of those Hondurans now?

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                    They should build the wall with Trumps tax returns, most of the left cant get over them

How do you think Mexico is handling all of those Hondurans now?
                    Maybe they could build a wall and get Honduras to pay for it . It would be shorter and with the cheap labor down there they might could build it for a few hundred bucks

Comment

Note that the gofundme page doesn't have to pledge the full amount of the estimated wall construction cost to be successful.

It only has to generate enough to bribe the congress into voting on a bill to fund the wall.

And judging by how little it takes to actually bribe a politician these days, that's quite a substantially smaller number.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                        They should....we just pledged $10.6 billion to those leeches

Comment

There sure seems to be a lot of negativity regarding this effort. Does no one feel or believe that Trump has made good on lots of his promises? I couldn’t imagine being where that guy is right now. He’s fighting everyone and it seems like his own people will throw him under the bus. I admire the veteran for undertaking such a task and I’ll support his effort in every way I can. Sure, Trump has spouted off and claimed he will have the Mexican gov’t build the wall, but we all know that ain’t gonna happen. Congress isn’t going to support it because there are millions of prospective Democrats just chomping at the bits to cross the border and hop on the gravy train. If it’s gonna be done, there’s gonnna have to be a strong show of support from “We The People”. As of just a little bit ago, the page had already raised $1,807,729 and it’s only been up for a couple of days. If everyone would stop complaining about the problem, and start being part of the solution, our kids and grandkids will be able to enjoy a life like we have. God bless us all and Merry Christmas

Comment

Originally posted by newmathewsfan View Post
                            There sure seems to be a lot of negativity regarding this effort. Does no one feel or believe that Trump has made good on lots of his promises? I couldn’t imagine being where that guy is right now. He’s fighting everyone and it seems like his own people will throw him under the bus. I admire the veteran for undertaking such a task and I’ll support his effort in every way I can. Sure, Trump has spouted off and claimed he will have the Mexican gov’t build the wall, but we all know that ain’t gonna happen. Congress isn’t going to support it because there are millions of prospective Democrats just chomping at the bits to cross the border and hop on the gravy train. If it’s gonna be done, there’s gonnna have to be a strong show of support from “We The People”. As of just a little bit ago, the page had already raised $1,807,729 and it’s only been up for a couple of days. If everyone would stop complaining about the problem, and start being part of the solution, our kids and grandkids will be able to enjoy a life like we have. God bless us all and Merry Christmas
                            Well said.

Comment

It's up to $2.4 million now.

Please check the URL and try again or, alternatively, you can browse fundraisers currently receiving the most donations worldwide below.

Comment

Working...
                              X