Clear All

Great buck sir!!

Comment

Well done. Great buck!

Comment

Congrats Insurance Guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Don't go giving up early, if the deer up there are anything like the deer down here, they are moving a lot around 9:00 AM to at least 12:30, the last couple of days.

Comment

Heck yeah! Congrats

Comment

Well, the mule deer won again, amazing hunt. We hit the brush just as light was breaking and started working a hillside of mixed cedar. I saw 3 mule deer does on the opposite hillside and was watching to see if a buck was with them. All of the sudden I heard something walking behind me where I had just come from. Not 20 yards away a mulie buck slipped by heading down the hillside. I couldn’t tell what he was so I eased over a few feet to catch him in the open. He crossed the canyon floor and up the other side and turned to look at me. He was very close, right at his ears, but I held off to be safe. Saw another that I couldn’t tell what it was and a yote. That’s all that was seen by us this morning. I left with a ton of great memories and a definite plan if / when I get drawn again. Thanks for following along, Matador is definitely a special place!

Comment

awesome old buck, great trophy!

Comment

Great buck

Comment

Awesome buck! That is my dream hunt.

Comment

That is an old monarch. Congrats on a great buck. How old did they say he was?

Comment

Great buck!

What’s the hog situation up there this year look like?
                        I’ve been wanting to make a trip there just to see the place and get out.

Comment

We saw a few hogs driving around, or stalking hillsides hunting. Tons of sign, figure they stick to the thick stuff in daylight.

Comment

Looks like a great hunt! Great deer for some and even better memories for everyone. Thats why its called hunting. Finally got to read it all through end-to-end. Luckily I didn't have to worry about spread to pull the trigger. My buck green scored 181 2/8 (gross) but was only 17.5 inside and 22 outside counting the kickers as part of the outside spread.

Comment

Great Buck Cale!! I am just catching up on TBH and seeing this pic for the first time, congrats Bud!!

Comment

Working...
                              X