Chambers Bowhunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chambers Bowhunts

Hey guys, has anyone been to Chambers Bowhunts lately or have any reviews? I have read the past reviews, but am hoping someone has been there recently.

I am thinking about booking a 4 day exotic hunt there sometime between now and the end of the year.

Thanks!

I have been there 7 times and have never been disappointed. Just remember one thing...The big tree is the best stand on the place...They call it "the killing tree" for a reason. Let me know when you are planning on being out there, I am always down to hunt chambers!!!

Comment

Been several times within last couple months. Animals were startign to come to corn again when I was there last month. Saw several nice Axis but no shot opportunities.

Comment

Thanks for the responses. I'm tryin to move a few things around at work so I can go sometime between now and the end of the year. I was planning on the week of November 18th, but i can't miss that week of work.

Comment

Originally posted by Tattooed Hunter View Post
          I have been there 7 times and have never been disappointed. Just remember one thing...The big tree is the best stand on the place...They call it "the killing tree" for a reason. Let me know when you are planning on being out there, I am always down to hunt chambers!!!
          Probably going late February or early March. Can you get a lot of shots at pigs? I figured exotics are always a challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by KELLY STANFORD View Post
            Been several times within last couple months. Animals were startign to come to corn again when I was there last month. Saw several nice Axis but no shot opportunities.
            The last couple times you were there did you see a lot of whitetails? who is guiding there now at last I had heard it was Maurice's grandson.

Comment

Originally posted by LittleDanny View Post
              The last couple times you were there did you see a lot of whitetails? who is guiding there now at last I had heard it was Maurice's grandson.
              Yeah, last time I was there he had another guide there, but the other times it was always Dustin, Maurice's Grandson. I do not care who they have there, they are always nice to us. We are going Thanksgiving Weekend. Hopefully we get some good opportunities

Comment

Has anyone gone recently? We are booked for end of April.

Comment

I haven't been in a long time, but when we went in April they would not let us shoot Axis in velvet, so 90% of the herd was off limits. Hopefully it has changed.

Comment

I was there in November. Saw some decent Axis but no shots. It's always been that Axis have to be hard horned. Saw some smaller Aoudad but passed on shots. Loaded with hogs. No other exotics to speak of. Dustin will try to get u on animals. They are hunted hard and if conditions aren't perfect animals will spook.

Comment

Looking for a hog place for 6 to 7 people for a week. Is Chambers a fenced operation?

Comment

yes it is

Comment

Working...
                        X