Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let’s go boys!

Comment

Let’s get this train moving in the right direction tonight!

Comment

CorreaRican!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Boomstick!

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
            Play ball!

Let’s get something actually Astros-related in the Tapatalk preview feed

Comment

A timely hit would sure be nice to blow open a game. **** it!

Comment

I would love to see our pitchers get some of these way off the plate pitches called strikes like the opposing pitchers are getting. It sure seems to change the dynamic of the at bat for our guys.

Comment

It’s a win! Offense still weak but it’s a win!

Comment

Scoring 3 runs per game won’t win many games...we need the offense to step up. Pitching has been great so far

Comment

So when does the hitting coach get fired?

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                        I don't mean to be negative Nancy, but:

He is at Kingsville for a reason. Their is a D1 school just up the road to the North who sends several kids to Kingsville every year who aren't getting enough PT.

Disclaimer: I know a few scouts.

Tell him to keep up the good work and keep working hard. As talent will get him to where he wants to go, not social media
                        Okay, Nancy. Why post, then.
                        Don't do me any favors.

Edit: I'm re-reading the last couple lines of your post, Gingib, after going back and forth in my mind, calling you a few choice names, actually because I don't really know why you would undermine the efforts of a fellow TBH member to help his kid succeed.

You are correct. His talent WILL get him where he wants to go. He has always been underrated; he has always excelled way beyond expectations. Maybe you didn't read my response to your underhanded comment on the Rangers thread. If scouts miss him THEY are the ones missing out -- I guarantee you. You should know, that it was a pro scout that got him playing college ball in the first place. I could do without the snide innuendo, though, that he could be at UT or some other D1 school. The fact is that, circumstances evolved quickly, where OU and Texas State were in the mix of discussions after Navarro, but Univ. of Neb-Kearney offered a full scholarship package, and he took it. Then, a year later, UNK eliminated baseball. He liked the nice offer at TAMUK. He is excelling. Thanks for your support.
                        Last edited by tradtiger; 04-05-2019, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post

Disclaimer: I know a few girl scouts.
                          Interesting...

Comment

There's usually a warning on the very first post of these Astros threads to completely ignore gingb.
                            His opinion is irrelevant, he has no knowledge on what he speaks, and has been caught lying on numerous occasions about affiliations he's claimed to have/had regarding his intelligence.
                            Hes draft eligible..middle first round due to predictability.

Comment

Old Cuban[emoji6]

Comment

Nice one!

Comment

Working...
                                X