DYI Corn Hole Boards!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DYI Corn Hole Boards!

Momma loves playing and wanted some good boards not the cheap $50 ones that flex and break. Finally got around to making her some last weekend and finished painting them today to take to the beach with us.
    Attached Files

Those turned out great! How did you cut your hole? I couldn't find a hole saw that size and I can't make a perfect hole with a jig saw!

Comment

Originally posted by Jon B View Post
      Those turned out great! How did you cut your hole? I couldn't find a hole saw that size and I can't make a perfect hole with a jig saw!
      Actually it was laid it out with a compass and cut it out with jig saw. Don't knock my stars too bad lol, I had painted everything and stars are not my strong point lol.

Comment

Those turned out great, my wife wants a set too.

Comment

They look great

Comment

Wife likes to play as well. She wanted Cowboys Boards but as you can see a compromise was made.

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar_HOYT View Post
              Those turned out great, my wife wants a set too.
              Thanks! About 1/3 the price to build and paint yourself vs buying.

Comment

Here is s good print to go off of. We used 1/2" plywood in place of 3/4" like the print.
                Attached Files

Comment

A friend of mine uses a 6" hole saw to cut the holes in CH boards.

Comment

Originally posted by sendit View Post
                    A friend of mine uses a 6" hole saw to cut the holes in CH boards.
                    Yes sir they sure have them. I didn't so drilling a pilot hole and the jig saw worked great. Didn't want to buy a 6" hole saw to use once.

Comment

In one of the pictures looks like you might have gotten hot, had to cool down with a refreshment. Looks good!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks good.

Comment

I looked into a 6" hole saw, they'll run you about $40. Cut mine with jigsaw also. not perfect but works.

Comment

You can buy the hole saw from amazon for this

Comment

Turn out great. Think I'm going to make a set.

Comment

Working...
                              X