No announcement yet.

Trumps message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This may have been his best rally to date! You got to love how he tells it like it is. He definitely doesn’t put his finger in the air to see which way the wind is blowing! I loved his statements about what the Dems stand for and what the Republicans stand for. Keep America Great!!

Comment

Hntr just so I can understand.
      Do you dislike Trump so badly that you could vote for one of the communist that the Dems are going to run?
      Not a attack, I just really would like to know.
      I make my living from Coal mining. If not for Trump myself and most everyone around me would be in a soup line right now.
      As a man there is not much in my life more important than being able to make a living for my family. I just can’t imagine anyone would be willing to have the government take everything away from a man and give him back what they want him to have.

Comment

Originally posted by Hntr2506 View Post
        WOW.....maybe Trump isn't a racist because he has brown friends.....lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post

Exactly.

Comment

Sorry ,my parents raised me right.

What does it take for you to break from someone that treats people like ****? Makes fun of the disable, mocks them for everyone to see. Treats our hero's like trash because they were captured.

He should be judge by the content of his character.....he fails

I seek my example for morality in Jesus Christ, not ANY politician. If that’s what you’re looking for, then I suggest you look elsewhere. Policy policy policy, bud.
            The economic state of this country is phenomenal.

Record unemployment , record highs in stock market, 2 million more jobs than there are Job seekers and on and on.

Comment

Sorry ,my parents raised me right.

What does it take for you to break from someone that treats people like ****? Makes fun of the disable, mocks them for everyone to see. Treats our hero's like trash because they were captured.

He should be judge by the content of his character.....he fails
              Sounds like you were extremely happy from 2008-2016

Comment

It seems now of you day any thing you are a racist. Unless you are liberal the it’s ok because it’s free speech

Comment

What are your thoughts on this...if it comes to a vote will be able to define who the racists are?? Pretty brazen to bring this up now. Anyone know more on this BDS??

Rep. Ilhan Omar proposed a resolution on Tuesday supporting the right to boycott Israel, likens the boycott of the Jewish state to boycotts of Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union.

Comment

^ I think that is really what it boils down too.

Barry was pretty instrumental is sowing the racial seeds of division. Anybody that dared disagree with him was labeled a racist. He even mocked Christians, with his "they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion" quote. Mocked the police, Israel, our armed forces, our rights under the constitution, stated he wanted to fundamentally change America. Remember when he was called out for lying, when everyone knew he was lying, but guess who got called the racist because he stating 2 words that were balls on accurate. Barry was cheered on by the left, the media, illegals, Hollywood when he lobbed petty insults, acted flat out childish and told bold faced lies, and now those same people want to play the moral superiority card. Ppfffffffffft
                    Attached Files

Comment

I know...no Americans in Maryland.
                      That may be the smartest thing you've posted in this thread and that includes you.

Comment

I don't even know how a couple of you guys are able to get up on those horses of yours. implying we all support rape, racism and Nazis. Preaching to us about how your morality is just stronger than ours. Absolutely incredible. Hilarious stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post

Barry was pretty instrumental is sowing the racial seeds of division. Anybody that dared disagree with him was labeled a racist. He even mocked Christians, with his "they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion" quote. Mocked the police, Israel, our armed forces, our rights under the constitution, stated he wanted to fundamentally change America. Remember when he was called out for lying, when everyone knew he was lying, but guess who got called the racist because he stating 2 words that were balls on accurate. Barry was cheered on by the left, the media, illegals, Hollywood when he lobbed petty insults, acted flat out childish and told bold faced lies, and now those same people want to play the moral superiority card. Ppfffffffffft
                          But uh he uh talked uh real uh cool uh and uh stuff. You are just blinded by your racism....Nazi.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                            I don't even know how a couple of you guys are able to get up on those horses of yours. implying we all support rape, racism and Nazis. Preaching to us about how your morality is just stronger than ours. Absolutely incredible. Hilarious stuff.
                            Agreed. How bad is Maryland affected by the Illegals - not "immigrants" crossing their border? how are there facilities and services impacted? How are they impacted by the swarms? And yet, "they" have an answer / solution?

Much like someone from Chicago, without visiting / living / working in Houston, Texas telling "us" how to handle light rail, commuter issues, etc. Eat your dang crabs, leave us alone

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                              What are your thoughts on this...if it comes to a vote will be able to define who the racists are?? Pretty brazen to bring this up now. Anyone know more on this BDS??

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/oma...y-soviet-union

Trump hammers “the squad” in being anti American and anti Israel and three days later 2 of the 4 put out an anti Israel resolution.

You can’t make that stuff up...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post

The people attacking Barry were pretty instrumental in sowing the racial seeds of division. Have you ever seen the citizenship of any other President or Presidential candidate questioned like his? I wonder why that is? Ever heard another President called a Muslim? I wonder why that is?

Show me the paying off of prostitutes and grabbing women by the p***** comments.

I don't agree with Obama on pretty much anything politically, but I recognize a good Father, and a good Husband. Also a good person. Just like most Democrats feeling the same way about post Presidency Bush.

Comment

Working...
                                X