Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 2019 TBH APR Special Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 150class View Post
    Wife took the good cameras for a wedding so iPhone pics it is

Tier 1
    22-250
    1:8 Twist
    Trigger Tech Special
    20” proof barrel
    APR Carbon Ambush
    Leupold VX5HD 3-15x56
    Atlas Bipod
    Will be a omega running on the end of her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That came out really nice. I like the colors you went with.

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
      Good post! Actually, our output quantities are pretty steady day to day, it just so happens that the TBH builds are funneling through together right now so they will make up the majority of whats coming out. Our output averages about 1 rifle per 2 employees each day. So still lots of man hours going into each build. The only thing resembling a short cut in the build process is the fact that we are now 100% CNC instead of manual. That's been a huge time saver and a big help in maintaining consistently tighter tolerances. From the time a build drops into production it averages about 6 days to full completion. With all of these carbon builds bypassing the barrel fluting step, it shaves a day off the schedule and allows us to drop in an extra one here and there.
      Are yall doing the Tier 2 last?

Comment

Originally posted by sleepymedic1 View Post
        Are yall doing the Tier 2 last?
        No. Lefties are last.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
          Good post! Actually, our output quantities are pretty steady day to day, it just so happens that the TBH builds are funneling through together right now so they will make up the majority of whats coming out. Our output averages about 1 rifle per 2 employees each day. So still lots of man hours going into each build. The only thing resembling a short cut in the build process is the fact that we are now 100% CNC instead of manual. That's been a huge time saver and a big help in maintaining consistently tighter tolerances. From the time a build drops into production it averages about 6 days to full completion. With all of these carbon builds bypassing the barrel fluting step, it shaves a day off the schedule and allows us to drop in an extra one here and there.
          We all appreciate the quality product you put out which is why we all ordered. Quality takes time and isn't cheap so keep up the good work.

The guns will be ready when they are ready. I'm looking forward to mine.

Comment

Originally posted by robie View Post
            We all appreciate the quality product you put out which is why we all ordered. Quality takes time and isn't cheap so keep up the good work.

The guns will be ready when they are ready. I'm looking forward to mine.

X2!

Comment

If anybody is looking for some Seekins 34mm rings in 1" height, let me know.
              I got some for sale in the classifieds (BNIB).

Comment

The Official 2019 TBH APR Special Thread!

Finally had time to mount the optics and take a picture. Sorry the lighting isn’t the best. Can’t wait to get it on the range!

Tier 1
                .300 Win Mag
                24”-1:10
                Triggertech Primary
                Gill style brake
                APR sponge GAP camo stock
                Action and brake cerakoted OD green to match stock

Optics:
                Vortex Viper PST FFP 6-24x50
                Leupold Mark 4 rings

May eventually swap out for Leupold VX-6, but this one was sitting in the safe, not mounted on anything.

Thanks again Robert and the APR crew for this opportunity!

Last edited by AggieDoc08; 06-12-2019, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Any 6.5 PRC’s rolling out? I know APR was waiting on the actions to get in with a 3-4 week lead time last I heard.

Comment

Open open open

Comment

Originally posted by dejashoot View Post
                      open open open

sent from my iphone using tapatalk
                      funny

Comment

Who's beauty is this? I considered going this route on the stock. Looks amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter_2 View Post
                          Any 6.5 PRC’s rolling out? I know APR was waiting on the actions to get in with a 3-4 week lead time last I heard.

I got the call for mine today. They said it’s shipping out in the am.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                            I got the call for mine today. They said it’s shipping out in the am.

Congrats! I hope I get mine by next weekend so I can take and shoot it at my bachelor party. Post pictures when you get it👍🏼

Comment

Not rifles pics but got these in the mail today! Will be going on dad and I's TBH builds. Its all coming together!
                              Attached Files

Comment

good choices

Comment

Working...
                                X