Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RDT View Post
    Nice looking cart but when you push the handle down to move it
    aren't the barrels pointing at your head ?
    I had same thought... must make sure they are all unloaded..

Awesome work.

Comment

You took that picture on the porch at the ranger barracks at THSS didn't you? I have been a member there for years. It is an addicting sport for sure.

Comment

One thing for certain is that you'll get people's attention! That thing rocks!

Good job and great imagination...I really like that.

A buddy has tried to get me into that for years but I just can't find the time to do it.

Comment

Now that is slick as sh*t! Nice work!

Comment

I've seen some nice buggys, but that takes the cake. Nice work.

Comment

Originally posted by RDT View Post
              Nice looking cart but when you push the handle down to move it
              aren't the barrels pointing at your head ?
              All actions stay open at all times unless you are on the firing line. You never have any gun on the cart the action is not open on.

Comment

Originally posted by papabearclif View Post
                You took that picture on the porch at the ranger barracks at THSS didn't you? I have been a member there for years. It is an addicting sport for sure.
                I was at the TRR range out by Magnolia. Thinking about going to the THSS shoot this weekend if I can work it into my schedule. TRR is having a Big Bore Rifle match on Saturday that's very tempting to go to but my tang peep and globe sight for my rifle are not in yet and I'm not real interested in shooting 500yrds with buckhorn sights so I think I'm going to sit this one out.

Comment

They have a range set up at THSS also. It is not at Gunsmoke itself but behind Herman Brune's house. They are set up to 4-500 and have a 1000 yard buffalo.

Comment

Working...
                  X