Firewood for sale near Alvin??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firewood for sale near Alvin??

Anyone know where I can get some firewood near Alvin that isn’t too stupid on the price? I’d like a 1/4 to 1/2 cord.

Text Bob at (832) 366-1789

There used to be a hardware store(?) in Santa Fe on 1764 between 646 and highway 6 that sold firewood. Can't remember the name of the place but if I'm not mistaken the place is orange and white.

Comment

If any one is looking for firewood up by dodge, my fil has a whole bunch for sale, and has different kind of oak for smoking.

Comment

Originally posted by USMC View Post
        There used to be a hardware store(?) in Santa Fe on 1764 between 646 and highway 6 that sold firewood. Can't remember the name of the place but if I'm not mistaken the place is orange and white.
        That’s Galco Hardware. I’ll try them tomorrow

Comment

You can come to bay city and cut all the firewood you want for free.

Comment

I’m in Alvin and sale wood , I sent ya a pm !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

There is a place in danbury and also one on Hwy 6 by the fairgrounds in santa fe that sells firewood.

Comment

Originally posted by Deano5x View Post
                I’m in Alvin and sale wood , I sent ya a pm !

Can you text me your prices? I can come get it or have delivered. 832-366-1789

Comment

Sorry for the delay , I will send text .

Comment

I’m still hauling wood if anybody is interested , mesquite and post oak !

Comment

Originally posted by texaspyro21 View Post
                      You can come to bay city and cut all the firewood you want for free.
                      Thats the problem haha. The people who want to buy it, don't want to do the work even if its free

Comment

I'm gonna miss my Doss place....truck loads of oak and mesquite....good thing I just bought that 20' trailer!

Comment

since you are around Danbury, Tony Devorak (979) 319-0553, he's right off CR. 210

Comment

Originally posted by The BARn View Post
                            since you are around Danbury, Tony Devorak (979) 319-0553, he's right off CR. 210
                            I wound up calling Friendswood Firewood on FM-2351. $150 for a half cord. I used to go to Stark Sawmill west of West Columbia for $75/cord, but that was a long time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Wampuscat View Post
                              I wound up calling Friendswood Firewood on FM-2351. $150 for a half cord. I used to go to Stark Sawmill west of West Columbia for $75/cord, but that was a long time ago.

Well dang guess I missed ya , let me know in the future!

Comment

Working...
                              X