No announcement yet.

Invest in cannabis industry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have invested heavily but always seem to take a loss. Inventory method is to blame. FICN (First In Consumed First) method has not been the best accounting treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
      Looks like that t-shirt is a little stretched out in the middle!

The word, “MAN” is closer to the camera than the other words!
      And I would never, ever pick on a friend like that.

That's just downright hurtful, especially since I was sucking in my gut.

Comment

Comment

Not for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
            Santa brought me a new shirt.

[ATTACH]937272[/ATTACH]
            Open the door man, it's me Dave.

Comment

For the young pups who have never heard this comedy skit...........

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACfNSqsi_mE"]Cheech and Chong - Dave's Not Here. - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Here are some pot stocks. Most are VERY risky. I have not looked at any of their revenue or how much they're losing in years.

Keep in mind I left off 5 or 6 that have went to basically zero over the last year or two. And a lot on this list seem to be heading that way.

MJNA
                CBIS
                BLOZF - making a device to test (like an alcohol breathalyzer)
                AMMJ
                HEMP
                MCIG
                PHOT
                RMHB
                ACAN
                OWCP

Bigger ones:
                GWPH
                ACB
                MJ
                CGC
                TLRY

Comment

thanks

Comment

I've heard it said with the pot industry, "buy on the rumor, sell on the news." Do with this what you will!

While much of the farm bill draft mirrors current law, there is a major change coming for farmers: Industrial hemp will be legalized. Forestry and food stamps became sticking points.

While much of the farm bill compromise mirrors current law, there is a major change coming for farmers: industrial hemp will be legalized. It's a boon for the increasingly popular CBD oil industry, which is being used for medicinal purposes.

Comment

Robin Hood

You can make free trades on Robin Hood and they offer several of these companies. I know there is fear that the feds will show up and shut them down but many of them are Canadian companies (like Aurora Cannabis) so they're safe from the feds. Now that doesn't mean that Tariff Man couldn't put a hurting on them somehow but I don't think it's likely.

Also, when you sign up with Robin Hood you get a free random stock:

Comment

AB InBev

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

^^interesting!^^

Comment

Anybody else following any of these stocks? The few I'm watching are up about 30% in the last month.

Comment

I work for a global electrical distribution equipment company. We have been told that if the project is for a pot facility that we are to walk away. I have multiple distributors that are walking away from this because its still federally illegal.

One distributor sold materials to a facility and the facility wanted to return the extras. The distributors legal department got involved because it could be construed as money laundering. Illegal money that has now been made clean.... not a good place to be.

Comment

Canadian exchange.
                                VREO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X