Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rvd View Post
    When did you coach at HSU?

Cru plays at a really high level, Coach Fredenburg has done an incredible job there. Go Cru!
    Coach Fredenburg (along with Corky Nelson) recruited me way back in the day when they were at Baylor. I later became friends with both of them. Pete is an old school football coach who gets more out of his players than anyone I've seen. Great program.

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
      Unless UMHB dropped off a bit, they were untouchable when my wife went to school there 4 years ago.
      My wife is also a graduate there in 2014 I think. The football team is still a power house. She played on the golf team that went and won the d3 women's golf championship also.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

2011 grad here. Played basketball there. Great football program, but really athletics all around is getting even more impressive there.

Comment

Originally posted by drwilliams View Post
          My wife is also a graduate there in 2014 I think. The football team is still a power house. She played on the golf team that went and won the d3 women's golf championship also.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thats about the time my wife graduated as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
            Yes, Pete is a great man and coach. I was at HSU in 95 and 96 seasons.
            Jon DuBroc play at HSU then?

Comment

6pm on ESPN U Friday

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                Jon DuBroc play at HSU then?
                Man the name rings a very small bell. But that was a long long time ago. We only had 160 players. Hard to remember all of them. I know he wasn't an offensive lineman. I have CRS now a days. Still coaching and hard to remember the 10 guys I have now.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                  Man the name rings a very small bell. But that was a long long time ago. We only had 160 players. Hard to remember all of them. I know he wasn't an offensive lineman. I have CRS now a days. Still coaching and hard to remember the 10 guys I have now.
                  Funny and I can relate

Comment

That's right by the house but I have a stupid Christmas function. Had no idea they were playing there.

Comment

Crusader Family - My son is a freshman at UMHB.

Go Cru!

Comment

2018 Division III Football Championship
                        Dec 14 - Shenandoah, TX

Comment

I won some rings when i played at UMHB. The teams now are 10x better than when i played.

I wish i could make it to the game.

Every playoff game this year that i want to watch has gotten scheduled on weird days and times! And now the natty on a friday afternoon!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

My brother in law coaches for Cru, hope they get the W!

Comment

I think UMHB should dominate on this one!

Comment

Working...
                              X