Looking for a doe or possible cull hunt for my Army buddy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a doe or possible cull hunt for my Army buddy

I have a good friend from church who is in the Army, they sent him to Waco to get his masters and will be headed out middle of next year. Great family, 3 young kids and is an avid hunter. We duck hunt at least 3 days a week here on public together, but with all the rain his public option to deer hunt here got essentially washed out. I would love to find someone who needs some help with doe patrol or possibly even a cull you need gone, preferably around central Texas but I don’t know that it really matters. He does not know that I am asking, and this is for HIM not me at all. I wish I could take him to my in laws but unfortunately we don’t have any deer and it is just not a possible option. Please reach out to me if you might be able to help. Let’s get this man some meat and a memory for Christmas guys! Thanks for looking.

Up for the evening crowd

Comment

This would make for a good live hunt if you can make this happen. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by kruppa24 View Post
        This would make for a good live hunt if you can make this happen. Good luck
        It sure would! He’s had the opportunity to hunt 8 states throughout his service. Trying to add an animal other than birds in Texas to that list!

To be honest guys I think a pig hunt would be just as awesome! He’s never shot a pig and he’s been talking about it since I’ve known him lol

Comment

Get with me in late January for a possible pig hunt in Feb.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
            Get with me in late January for a possible pig hunt in Feb.
            Thank you sir I will.

Comment

PM me in early January for possible doe/cull.

Comment

I am going this weekend and for several days after Christmas. This would be for a doe. He is more than welcome to join me in the hill country if he is interested.

Comment

Originally posted by deerwatcher51 View Post
                  PM me in early January for possible doe/cull.

Originally posted by sako View Post
                  I am going this weekend and for several days after Christmas. This would be for a doe. He is more than welcome to join me in the hill country if he is interested.
                  Pm’s Sent thank you gentleman hoping we find a good fit for a great guy

Comment

Working...
                  X