Adhesive for concrete and asphalt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adhesive for concrete and asphalt

I’m wanting to get some solar powered roadside led marker lights for my driveway entrance. I have some elder drivers living with me and night vision is an issue they’re dealing with. These will stand out and help them avoid the 4 foot deep ditch. I also want to put them on my concrete garage apron where it goes over a culvert. I’ve already had 2 people fall from not seeing it in the dark.

The lights come with screws for mounting, but I do not want to drill into my concrete pad. An adhesive like the road crews use for the yellow road turtles would work great. Any idea where to get this from, or a better idea?

These lights stand out from a very long ways off, but aren’t overly bright.
    Attached Files

Sika construction adhesive should bond well. Home Depot sells it on the concrete aisle.

Comment

Dapco 795A

Comment

Gorilla glue construction adhesive works very well!

Comment

Thanks all

Comment

I know you said you don't want to drill into your concrete, but a tiny little anchor should work just fine, not cause any problems, and will allow you to swap them out easily when they stop working, which they will.
            If you're going to glue them, any construction adhesive will work fine. I use Locktite PL375 for pretty much anything.

Comment

Put some solar powered landscape lights down your drive. Cheap, easy to see and no damage to your drive

Comment

E 6000 will work

Comment

Working...
                X