Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Panama City fishing charter recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panama City fishing charter recommendations?

Had anybody had good experience in the area?

I am leaning toward snapper fishing offshore but am not opposed to going bay fishing.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

First light charters,guy was a pain, but we caught trophy ling and tarpon on light tackle.Its was before covid though

Comment

There are some YouTube videos on fishing under the Hathaway bridge.Ive fished the jetty in the state park and done very well.The water clarity really changes the fish bite,it’s really different than fishing La or Texas water.Inside the jetty the water is deep and you can fish the bottom and catch reds anytime.Snorkeling the east jetty is fun it has a wide variety of tropical fish.

Comment

No red snapper season dates yet but usually early June. No Help with Panama City as I've always gone out of Destin. All of the charters will fill up pretty quick for that time of the year.

Comment

Reel Contender is the only person I would go offshore with in the Florida panhandle at this point. He’s a little rough around the edges but flat out catches fish like nobody else. Once you finish with your snapper he will put you on some massive black (mangrove) snapper which I’ve never done offshore before.

Comment

Originally posted by chtx View Post
            Reel Contender is the only person I would go offshore with in the Florida panhandle at this point. He’s a little rough around the edges but flat out catches fish like nobody else. Once you finish with your snapper he will put you on some massive black (mangrove) snapper which I’ve never done offshore before.
            Sorry to hijack.
            But too rough around the edges for a couples trip? My wife's experiences with off shore charters her friend and her husband not so much.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X