Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caleb Burton will be a fun one! That Texas to Ohio pipeline runs DEEP!

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
      Had him at 8 yds Saturday evening and I really contemplated throwing an arrow his way. We believe he is 6 and I'd really love to get him to 8.

Iā€™d love to see him the next 2 years!

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
        Still waiting and hoping on some coordinators to pick up the LSU hat on the table.

After that the attention will switch to the recruits

I think this little gem signed early this morning.

https://twitter.com/LSUfootball/stat...648580/photo/1
        LMAO! Quality post!
        My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          As the newly appointed CFB thread popo I'm gonna ask that we don't post EVERY SINGLE SIGNING.

Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Can we bring back hashtags or is that and infraction? #WRTS [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Not a Top 10 Class but holy smokes what McGuire has done in 60 days to take 2022 class from around 65 nationally under Wells to #36 and climbing is crazy. I expect that to only get better in coming years.
            Attached Files

Comment

Idk how hard his commitment was, but Landon Ibieta flipped from Miami to LSU this morning

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
                Idk how hard his commitment was, but Landon Ibieta flipped from Miami to LSU this morning

That boy is a badarse and a workaholic! Fast does not even describe the blazing speed he has. I can't wait to see him opposite Bech!

Sonny Shipp on CulottaPosted on 12/15/21 at 8:38 am
                Cliffs

-Doesn't think that ESD is going to last or will at least be tweaked. NCAA had meetings in October.

-Transfer portal really the first year of it's effect after Covid.

-Early word on Brian Kelly recruiting very favorable remarks of the past weekend.

-Process and plan are laid out and meticulous with great detail.

-Kelly knows what he wants to get accomplished in the first 6 months. When he presents that plan recruits and families the concerns seem to be quelled.

-Assembling a staff of recruiters that does the leg work. Head Coach is the closer. Makes you feel good but the staff is the bread and butter.

-If the HC is the lead recruiter there's a lot of things that aren't getting handled inside the building aka Ed O.

-Getting Frank Wilson was huge. Frank wasn't making that much money at McNeese.

-Kelly feels comfortable with Frank handling LA.

-Under Ed, Corey Raymond was the main guy but Ed was right there.

-Kendrick Law signing on Friday.

-Citizen, Perkins, Danny Lewis mentioned!!! He's a Brian Kelly TE.

-Get to the 2nd signing day with 19-20 high school/JC kids then they really get to look at the transfer numbers.

-Kelly will make his mark with this class with the portal. Identifying kids with plug and play. Getting into the back end of the 2 deep.

-On the Aaaron Anderson tweet. Smoke and mirrors than LSU making him think about it. Vibe he gets was that Frank Wilson made the pitch and saw him at Karr last week. It wasn't enough to move the needle for him. Just building suspense

-On Ibieta. Love the over and the player. Guy that has a lot of polish on him. Going to come in ahead of the curve. Great speed and athleticism. Not saying it's going to offset Shazz and Anderson.

-Like Bech he will have an accelerated path to playing time. Never takes a day off. Going into freshman year he was 130 pounds. And he's blown up. Mentions of a 10.4 100. lol sorry guys typed too fast!

-On Wiggins. Crystal balls leaning to LSU. Alabama not as high on him. Bama got vibes on Shazz, Aaaron & Law. Maybe not as high on their board as others. Believes that if Bama put pressure they would've landed him

-Wonders if Law looks at each teams list and see's the roster and that makes a difference between LSU and Bama. How much of a factor will that play?

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                  Sark has flipped one from OU and one from Michigan so far, eyeing one from tOSU for a third flip.
                  Flipped him, third of the day. A fourth looming.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                    Flipped him, third of the day. A fourth looming.
                    Who is the rumor for the 4th?

Comment

Aggy moving on up to #2 class, Horns at #5. My guess Aggy gets up to #1 barring any crazy flips or something. Good class ags.

Comment

**** I like seeing that flip from OSU to Texas. CB Terrance Brooks

Comment

It would be nice if we could flip some lb's, but I'll take it! Really turning into a great class for both lines.

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                            It would be nice if we could flip some lb's, but I'll take it! Really turning into a great class for both lines.

Hopefully they go portalling there

Comment

Sports Nutritionist Wakes will have his hands full with Fitzgerald West. 6ā€™2ā€ 315 lb freshman OL

Comment

Signed with LSU (8)
                                PLAYER POS FROM HT WT RATING DATE
                                Walker Howard QB Lafayette, LA
                                St. Thomas More 6-1 183 5 stars 12/15/21
                                Will Campbell OT Monroe, LA
                                Neville 6-6 286 5 stars 12/15/21
                                DeMario Tolan LB Orlando, FL
                                Dr. Phillips 6-3 212 4 stars 12/15/21
                                Quency Wiggins DE Baton Rouge, LA
                                Madison Prep Academy 6-6 265 4 stars 12/15/21
                                Bo Bordelon OT New Orleans, LA
                                Newman 6-5 269 3 stars 12/15/21
                                Fitzgerald West Jr. C Lafayette, LA
                                Lafayette Christian Academy 6-2 314 3 stars 12/15/21
                                Nathan Dibert K Hartland, MI
                                Hartland 5-11 195 3 stars 12/15/21
                                Landon Ibieta WR Mandeville, LA
                                Mandeville 6-0 175 3 stars 12/15/21

Comment

Working...
                                X