Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heath View Post
    I’m confused by your post. I have no idea what you are asking.
    Not running smack. I’d be asking the same question if it were us…..those kids in the clubhouse that are needing to be “cleared out”, aren’t they still 4 and 5 stars?

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      Klubinek is the guy you want.
      Klubnik is a Clemson lock.

Comment

Klubinek is the guy you want.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
        If aggy gets Klubinek and Weigman it will be just like when Kyler & Allen were there. Neither one of them will be willing to sit out and one of them will transfer. Not to mention King. Is King better than the 2 5☆ QBs Jimbo is wanting or will he leave too?

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
          Not running smack. I’d be asking the same question if it were us…..those kids in the clubhouse that are needing to be “cleared out”, aren’t they still 4 and 5 stars?

Yes, ranked by a recruiting service but there’s so much more to it in regards to the success of a player. For me, once a player hits campus his stars go away and it’s based on the actual player production and not his ranking.

I was once told that if 1/2 of your recruiting class every steps on the field (not starts but just plays) for you it was a very successful class.

Comment

Now looking like it’s a done deal. I assume Muschamp slides into his spot taking him off the market.

They have a young but highly regarded co-DC (Schumann) that will probably factor in.
            My Flickr Photos

Comment

Yes, ranked by a recruiting service but there’s so much more to it in regards to the success of a player. For me, once a player hits campus his stars go away and it’s based on the actual player production and not his ranking.

I was once told that if 1/2 of your recruiting class every steps on the field (not starts but just plays) for you it was a very successful class.
              Fair enough, thank you for the explanation and I agree…stars get you there, but you gotta perform.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                If aggy gets Klubinek and Weigman it will be just like when Kyler & Allen were there. Neither one of them will be willing to sit out and one of them will transfer. Not to mention King. Is King better than the 2 5☆ QBs Jimbo is wanting or will he leave too?
                No one knows how good King is or could be. Neither do we know on the college level how good any highly rated QB would be at the college level.

Sumlin mishandled the Kyler/Allen situation.

Comment

It was y'all. You lost to both Mississippi schools. Have you seen Ole Miss' 2022 current class ranking? Arkansas?

I know, I know we lost to Kansas and went 5-7. I get it.

Comment

It was y'all. You lost to both Mississippi schools. Have you seen Ole Miss' 2022 current class ranking? Arkansas?

I know, I know we lost to Kansas and went 5-7. I get it.
                    We’re not the one “cleaning out the locker room”. We lost because we didn’t have a QB capable of running the offense, with the exception of his “Case McCoy” impression vs Alabama.

Comment

2019 class is a really good example. It was the #3 class in the nation but very few have lived up to the hype and many are no longer on the team.

Good article about that class here

Comment

I’m confused…..so all those Herman “highly ranked” classes, weren’t highly ranked or is there a difference in what he saw in talent and what Sark see’s in talent? Would Sark not have taken all those 4 and 5 stars from 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021?

You shouldn't be confused...you had the blueprint with Sumlin to answer your own question.....

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                          Hagen hasn’t pulled the trigger yet, but he got to put his hands on a nice one this morning. Our host dropped a good one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                          Is BOB ok with you posting deer on his CFB threads?

Comment

This is why ranking recruiting classes is stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                              2019 class is a really good example. It was the #3 class in the nation but very few have lived up to the hype and many are no longer on the team.

Good article about that class here
                              https://longhornswire.usatoday.com/l...mith-rankings/
                              That was very interesting!!!! Goes to show one never knows. I certainly would not have expected that out of a #3 class.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                                Is BOB ok with you posting deer on his CFB threads?
                                *** are you even talking about?

Comment

Working...
                                X