Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
      Yes, great team. Terrible teams lose to Kansas.
      Once again, no one mentioned Texas. As Smart told you we know Texas is terrible currently. No one denies it. The delusional ones call a 4 loss team great.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
        Jeff Lebby to OU becoming official as its been pretty much known since Venables got the head job. That is an outstanding hire and OU offense will be humming with him calling plays. I would bet that Caleb Williams stays with Lebby on board. Look for Dillon Gabriel (former UCF QB) to follow Lebby if Williams bolts.
        What a difference a week makes. Williams has been doing and saying all the right things but he's got a difficult decision to make.

Comment

Originally posted by Dru View Post
          What a difference a week makes. Williams has been doing and saying all the right things but he's got a difficult decision to make.
          I’m preparing myself, I bet he leaves.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            Once again, no one mentioned Texas. As Smart told you we know Texas is terrible currently. No one denies it. The delusional ones call a 4 loss team great.
            Once again, you feel it necessary to comment on the Aggies.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
              Once again, you feel it necessary to comment on the Aggies.
              In reply to another comment.

Go sit in the corner with a dunce hat on. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dru View Post
                The Williams family knows the deal and they have their head on straight. Same reason they hosted / setup all of those recruits when COVID hit and schools could not. They see the bigger picture.

Outside of USC is there another school on the radar for him to transfer to?

Comment

Football scoop is reporting that Marcel Yates (Oregon Secondary and Passing Game Coordinator) and Zarnell Fitch (TCU DL Coach) are heading to Lubbock. Yates is a pretty big hire as he was somebody mentioned as the DC hire, so getting him on staff with DeRuyter is a good thing for Tech. Fitch is another one of those DFW High School Coach turned college coach. Tech may never leave the DFW to recruit!
                  He's put together a great staff on paper. Pumped to see how it all plays out. Nice little storm brewing out West!

Comment

The Williams family knows the deal and they have their head on straight. Same reason they hosted / setup all of those recruits when COVID hit and schools could not. They see the bigger picture.

It’s like when your mentor and boss leaves and goes to a competitor. You will follow unless there is an upside to staying.

What’s the upside of staying in Norman and what’s the benefit of gain of transferring to USC and playing for your mentor and in a system you are comfortable with from day one?

I think he’s gone!

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                      In reply to another comment.

Go sit in the corner with a dunce hat on. Lol.
                      In reply to an "Aggie Team" comment........

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
                        It’s like when your mentor and boss leaves and goes to a competitor. You will follow unless there is an upside to staying.

What’s the upside of staying in Norman and what’s the benefit of gain of transferring to USC and playing for your mentor and in a system you are comfortable with from day one?

I think he’s gone!
                        I think alot of players at OU are ****** about how Riley left. Williams will give Lebby and Venables a chance to recruit him. Also, OU doesn't have anyone else at QB with Rattler gone and 2023 5 Star Malachi Nelson flipping to USC. USC also has Jaxson Dart who looked pretty good this year.

This will be a business decision for Williams, and as noted above they get it. It is hard to build draft or NIL value for yourself if aren't on the field.
                        Last edited by El General; 12-08-2021, 11:17 AM.

Comment

I don't think so. The National sports news keeps putting him and Joe Brady together but I don't see that happening. If Williams stays in Norman he will be an automatic hero. The excitement here is ridiculous but it will probably come down to $.

Comment

Saying 'Great teams find a way to win, and we didn't find a way to win' is the exact opposite of saying you have a great team

Exact opposite

Comment

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
                              Saying 'Great teams find a way to win, and we didn't find a way to win' is the exact opposite of saying you have a great team

Exact opposite

Same could be said about “it ain’t like it used to be”, yet you’re still the same…..

Y’all all need to put the sword down and just let it play out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post

Exact opposite
                                Well, is it saying that if the Aggies had beaten LSU that they were a great team? Because 9-3 isn't greatness.

Comment

Working...
                                X