Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daniel75 View Post
    She doesn't have insurance?
    Medicare is insurance for those over 65, cuts have been made to provide funds for the Affordable Care Act. We're going have to take lessons from those on welfare and Medicaid and learn to work the system.

If she were an illegal alien from Mexico she'd still be receiving treatment in that hospital.

Prayers sent.

Comment

prayers sent!

Comment

So is she over 65 ?

I feel bad for her. Is there more to the story ? Seems odd

Comment

My cousin and her husband are both over 65 and went on Medicare a year or so ago. I guess Obamacare will be another extension of government incompetence, but it will prepare us for Medicare.

Comment

That is horrible...

Comment

Someone told me the other day that there was a light at the end of the tunnel because Obama only has 3 years left. I told him that light was a train coming our way. This is sickening!

Comment

Thats horrible

Comment

More hope and change

Comment

Bad deal & an indication of what is in store for the older folks that have paid into a system their whole life. "Medical decisions" made by bureaucrats instead of trained doctors.

Comment

I apologize, when he said "cousin", I pictured someone younger, maybe I'm confusing Russ79 with another Russ on here.

Comment

My FiL has had lymphoma for several years now. He gets maintenace doses of chemo to keep it under control. He is 84 and other wise in great health. He is driving to Las Vegas again this Thanksgiving to see his son.

At his last visit for the maintenance dose his doctor told him that it was his last as Medicare wouldn't pay for any more. He asked why and the doctor told him he could beat around the bush on an answer but basical O care had already cost so much that Medicare was short. He was too old to spend that much on any more.

Comment

The beauty of The Rose Garden is it is big enough to include those that don't have to buy this new care, but it isn't big enough for those that are forced to buy it. How is that for your hope and change?

Comment

Draco, I don't see it that way. Those on Medicare generally didn't vote for Obama, so the funds are pulled from Medicare to spend on those who do vote for him. You know, the ones "who really deserve it."

Comment

That is SAD Russ.

Prayers sent for her

Ron

Comment

My dad was the youngest of 10 kids, and I am 57, so I do have some old cousins. I would quit my job but I need insurance so I was living for retirement age to get on Medicare, but now that doesn't seem like a good option.

Comment

Working...
                                X