Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kac!

Comment

Man that guy needs to be packin. I would have unloaded on some yotes! That's crazy stuff man. Thankfully we don't have very many coyotes at all at our lease. Lots of fox tho but I don't think they hunt like that

Comment

Pretty cool footage...even if its by a guy with a flat bill ball cap pulled down over his ears..

Comment

Kill the yotes and find a hat that fits bend that brim!

Comment

I'm not sure I understand most of the opinions on this subject. Do they coyotes not have just as much right to live as the deer? Do they coyotes not have just as much right to kill deer as we do? They are doing it for survival, why is this wrong? Why do we, as hunters, want to kill off an animal because they themselves are hunting?

Now I'm not talking about situations where coyotes have become a nuisance to the point they are so overpopulated that they cause problems, but, at least in my personal experience hunting, have never seen SOOOO many coyotes that the deer are all dead. And I also understand the situation when coyotes are killing livestock or hurting people.

Not starting an argument, but would like to see some ideas regarding this topic. I could very well be completely wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by JustinJanow View Post
              I'm not sure I understand most of the opinions on this subject. Do they coyotes not have just as much right to live as the deer? Do they coyotes not have just as much right to kill deer as we do? They are doing it for survival, why is this wrong? Why do we, as hunters, want to kill off an animal because they themselves are hunting?

Now I'm not talking about situations where coyotes have become a nuisance to the point they are so overpopulated that they cause problems, but, at least in my personal experience hunting, have never seen SOOOO many coyotes that the deer are all dead. And I also understand the situation when coyotes are killing livestock or hurting people.

Not starting an argument, but would like to see some ideas regarding this topic. I could very well be completely wrong.
              Because the less deer the coyotes kill the more deer I get to kill

Comment

Amazing capture on film.

Comment

Cool footage. Too bad he wasn't closer with an AR. He could have slaughtered a whole pack of yotes.

Comment

Because people want to hunt more deer. Simple. The more deer coyotes kill, the less we get to kill. I spend a lot of money to hunt deer, its what i love to do. I couldnt care less about the yote.

Comment

Originally posted by Saltej_77 View Post
                      Because people want to hunt more deer. Simple. The more deer coyotes kill, the less we get to kill. I spend a lot of money to hunt deer, its what i love to do. I couldnt care less about the yote.
                      I guess I understand the sentiment, just don't agree with it. If coyotes aren't killing tons of deer (which is what I personally see, but obviously in different areas they could be killing tons of deer), I'd just as soon let them have their dinner. I can relate and sympathize with another predator killing to feed himself.

Thanks for the opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by bear View Post
                        man, I was hoping the elk would join in a kill a few coyotes

\

This What I was Expecting

Comment

That was some amazing footage. I was really amazed at how the other deer came to help. I don't have a problem with yotes, but they sure are fun to shoot.

Comment

They kill a ton of deer. That's on their menu. And when you hear yotes howling don't you hear 4 or 5 or more of them? They are nuisances and gotta go. KAC! Anybody that passes on one bc they think it looks like a "puppy" or cute little dog. Get out the woods! One of those little fawns they are dragging down could have ended up being a 150 class buck that you could have in your herd breeding and then you harvesting for your enjoyment! Come on man

Comment

cool video

Comment

I guess I understand the sentiment, just don't agree with it. If coyotes aren't killing tons of deer (which is what I personally see, but obviously in different areas they could be killing tons of deer), I'd just as soon let them have their dinner. I can relate and sympathize with another predator killing to feed himself.

Thanks for the opinion.
                                You need to talk to a rancher.

Comment

Working...
                                X