No announcement yet.

The Judge corn feeder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 years and only had a problem once. Pig or something bent the bottom plate up against the spinner. It only happened once and was an easy fix.

Comment

Cabelas in buda

Comment

Went and picked up the last feeder that had and got it set up this evening. Then scored a sow on the way back to the gate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good deal….

KAP!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
            I'm thinking about getting one of these because it's close by.

Does anyone run one of these or know of anyone that does? I'm wanting to hear the good or the bad on these. The motor is in the bottom inside the hopper which makes me a little nervous if there should ever be a motor issue.
            I have had 3 and I'm down to 1 (sold others). In my opinion, it's the best bang for the buck in the market. I've had 2 issues. "The Timer" failed on my first one and they gave me another. The plexiglass sight window on the 3rd one leaked a little around the silicone seal and I fixed that with a bit of silicone.

Even during the heavy rain season, I have not had it clog up EXCEPT:

If you let the battery run to dead, the last few spins won't have enough juice to push the corn out. It will then clog up in the flat area between the storage tub and the bottom plate. A long, thin stick will fix the problem, however and that's on you to make sure you have your solar panel facing the sun and you check your battery level regularly.

Comment

Working...
            X