This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    You missed the point city tires boy. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Lol I just wanted to drive home (pun intended) my point…. My tires a secure in their job duties [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
      I said that to a buddy last night but dont see it. Don't think it would work out well. He's a my way or the highway type and would have too many ppl to answer to in ATX. I think he stays there for a year or two and takes a different HC job.
      You have a buddy?

Comment

Now y’all fightin over tires?

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
          Now y’all fightin over tires?
          Football seasons over! On to the next sword fight!

Comment

That was a fairly mild sword fight.

Comment

Sark and company flip transfer receiver away from Tennessee. Good get via the portal.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                Sark and company flip transfer receiver away from Tennessee. Good get via the portal.
                Name ?

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                  Name ?
                  Isaih Neyor.

Solid stats last year.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 01-20-2022, 11:11 AM.

Comment

This guy is supposed to be a player! good add to compliment Xavier Worthy!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                      I'm of the opinion that GP is happy to get back to coaching instead of the role as CEO. I could see him sticking around for a while as his wife is a Texas alum, but Coach K may need to grow eyes in the back of his head, because I could see GP transitioning into the DC role if necessary. Random thoughts to ponder.
                      I don't know if GP would take the DC job but you are right that the current DC is in a bit of a no-win saturation. If the defense is dramatically improved next season will he get the credit for the turnaround or will Patterson with talk of him "coaching from the shadows?"

Comment

A&M signee Chris Marshall has been bumped to composite 5 Star. By all accounts, he looked impressive in UA practices, and stood out in the game.
                        My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                          A&M signee Chris Marshall has been bumped to composite 5 Star. By all accounts, he looked impressive in UA practices, and stood out in the game.
                          SEC bump.

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                            https://twitter.com/IsaiahNeyor/stat...5Es1_&ref_url=

This guy is supposed to be a player! good add to compliment Xavier Worthy!!

Don’t know this guy but I liked watching Worthy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If Pete Kiawtkowski fails 1/2 way into next year, then it's Gary Patterson stepping in.
                              GP is an admired and respected coach and I am glad he joined Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                                I don't know if GP would take the DC job but you are right that the current DC is in a bit of a no-win saturation. If the defense is dramatically improved next season will he get the credit for the turnaround or will Patterson with talk of him "coaching from the shadows?"
                                I don't see this as any long term run for GP so I don't think Coach K will have any worries in that regard (GP stealing his thunder and his spot). What I see is if Coach K struggles like last year he will be gone.

Comment

Working...
                                X