• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Wait, I forgot Kansas is my team now.

Rock Chalk.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    😂 you ever changing that back?? Starting to think you like it now !

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
      Did you doubt ole Buzz??

No. He’s a good coach. Last year fell apart on him. Part portal. Part injury. Part Covid. I didn’t lose confidence kinda like I’m not going to do with Jimbo cause he followed 9-1 with 8-4.

But I did not see a 14-2 start and 3-0 to start conference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

TCU picked up a good road win last night at K State, Solid start for the frogs.

Comment

Big 12 is brutal.

Comment

Ags picked up a dub . . 15 - 2, 4 -0 . .

Comment

Will see how good the Ags are next week against Kentucky. They have a solid team but need to play a little more consistent.

Comment

Tech had a let down after the big win ?!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post

And Baylor had a let down after the big loss...

Texas just muddles in mediocrity..

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                    Tough 4 game stretch in 8 days but they def let that one get away from them. Hoping Tech can rest and bounce back this week but like most Big 12 games, gonna be another test vs ISU.

Was very surprised BU dropped one to OK St and TCU keeps plugging away picked up a good road win at OU.

Big 12 pretty wide open at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                      Tough 4 game stretch in 8 days but they def let that one get away from them. Hoping Tech can rest and bounce back this week but like most Big 12 games, gonna be another test vs ISU.

Was very surprised BU dropped one to OK St and TCU keeps plugging away picked up a good road win at OU.

Big 12 pretty wide open at this point.

Yeah TCU looking pretty solid so far .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Big XII was a wild ride again last night. Tech took care of business at home with Iowa State. When they play defense like they did last night they can beat anyone in the nation. Someone or someone’s from the conference is going far this year.

Comment

The Big 12 is so stacked in basketball. From top to bottom, every team can scrap and dig out a W. Tech got a good win last night and we might have t put a little respect on K State's name after a road win in ATX without their leading scorer and beating Tech last week. Was happy to see Baylor win too.

Comment

Big 12 is consistently brutal , but ESPN is an Eastern Sports Network so we never get The Respect we deserve . I like all The Teams and think they will all make The March Dance except OSU who can't because of NCAA Probation . We are KU People , but like I said , I like ALL The Big 12 Teams . My son , at Katy Tompkins , played against LJ Cryer , who is at Baylor , in High School . I have never seen a player so quietly / humbly score so many points night in and night out as LJ did . LJ's center in High School was " Big Eddie " Lampkin who is at TCU now . I don't think Eddie ever had an injury free High School year or they could have done really well .

Comment

Texas struggling in Big 12 play and still hasn't played Tech, Baylor or Kansas. Brutal.

It's a long season. A sweet 16 appearance is the goal now I guess. That pre season #5 business was silly.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                Texas struggling in Big 12 play and still hasn't played Tech, Baylor or Kansas. Brutal.

It's a long season. A sweet 16 appearance is the goal now I guess. That pre season #5 business was silly.

Not talking smack but i think just making the Tourney is going to be the goal of Texas if they arent careful. They have a brutal stretch coming up, as you mentioned.

Comment

Working...
                                X