• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ll say 138 and 7/8. Solid deer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
      He looks much bigger in the video. I'm going 140 now just on appearance.
      Was that an arrow launched over him in the video?

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
      Haha I just noticed that, I sure hope not!

Comment

Took a break yesterday to patch my hand corn pen. I’ve got a good feeling about this afternoon, but I’ve been wrong before ��.two days ago my shooter was in at 6pm. Just need him to be earlier

Comment

I sat in a popup all day Saturday and rode out the storm but saw nothing. Wind got so high I had to hold the blind down. Didn't expect to see a lot of deer there, just watching a trail that my target buck travels frequently.
          Sunday morning I sat on a feeder on the edge of a sanctuary area and saw a 6 point and a nice 8. My camera on that feeder showed lots of daytime action the past week with groups of bucks, including a big mature 8 that hasn't shown himself since October.
          On the drive home Sunday afternoon I felt like I couldn't shake the chill from the morning. Checked my temperature and had a fever of 100. As a precaution, I started taking Quercetin and zinc immediately. Home covid test yesterday showed positive, and I ran a low fever all day. Fever broke at 9:00 pm last night and today I feel 99% back to normal...no symptoms whatsoever. Since I can't go back to work for a while I plan to quarantine myself at the lease. Sure hate to miss the family Christmas though.

Comment

Dagum haven't even got my binos out of the backpack and have a 3pt on the corn pile.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
              Dagum haven't even got my binos out of the backpack and have a 3pt on the corn pile.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
              Good luck brother. That 10 is sweet!

Comment

Winter solstice afternoon hunt here in Polk County. Watching a food plot for nephew who is hunting in another stand. We are trying to find a nice buck that keeps randomly popping up on different cameras. I am done so I am armed with a Tecate.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	57453D28-1014-4079-9910-09530C58157D.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	135.1 KB
ID:	24672981

Whew…. That went fast. Not a deer to be seen, but… it stays lighter longer tomorrow!!!

Comment

Yeah I haven't seen anything since the dink walked off at like 430. The wheat field that the buck is in in that video has been stealing our thunder lately, my neighbor said there aren't any deer in it right now either, which is strange.

I'm taking my son to a different property in the morning looking for the donkey 9 I've posted before, he was there this morning at 830. We'll see....

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
                      [ATTACH]1074796[/ATTACH]

Whew…. That went fast. Not a deer to be seen, but… it stays lighter longer tomorrow!!!
                      What you got planted there

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CWendling View Post
                        80s this weekend. Debating if im even gonna go ha
                        Right!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
                          Was that an arrow launched over him in the video?

I’m gonna go with mosquito boogie’n in the frigid 75 degree weather at 7:30pm.

Comment

no luck this morning. we will be back at it tomorrow morning somewhere. movement has been slow on both of my main spots the last few days.

Comment

Sounds like this weather is really messing things up around E. Texas.

Running out of time for this season. Looks like last week to sit in the woods will be a warm muggy one and hoping for a miracle the target buck walk by.

Good luck to you all still working on that tag.

J

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                                Pics, he's a clean 10
                                Dang, thats cool.

Good luck to you.

J

Comment

Working...
                                X