This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
    That last sentence is correct, which is the problem. The schools that can do it have already been mentioned. Idc how you spin it this isn’t good for CFB as a whole. The rich will just get richer, and their will be zero parody in college sports

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Parody.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by FCoDxDart View Post
      Parody.

Day 3 of ahead cold bear with me

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
        That last sentence is correct, which is the problem. The schools that can do it have already been mentioned. Idc how you spin it this isn’t good for CFB as a whole. The rich will just get richer, and their will be zero parody in college sports
        While I do not disagree completely with you, the rules have changed and this is simply taking advantage of the resources you have. Texas has resources spread all over the place and this is trying to pull them all together for a common goal.

I have often said, I wish Texas would act as big and bad as everything thinks they do. For me, this is one of those times they are finally acting like the Joneses. Any money given to a program like this will be money that is pulled away from the school, so it is more like a reallocation of funds that is going directly to the players.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
          While I do not disagree completely with you, the rules have changed and this is simply taking advantage of the resources you have. Texas has resources spread all over the place and this is trying to pull them all together for a common goal.

I have often said, I wish Texas would act as big and bad as everything thinks they do. For me, this is one of those times they are finally acting like the Joneses. Any money given to a program like this will be money that is pulled away from the school, so it is more like a reallocation of funds that is going directly to the players.

Makes sense, I’m sure many are glad to see your school showing some commitment to your sports program.

Comment

When has there ever been parity in college football?

Comment

“Playin for free…” lol

Comment

#dense

Comment

Can’t remember if this been shared. Dude got paaaaaaid

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                    Wasn't he having a good game against UT the first half but kind of disappeared the second half? Not sure what happened because UTs run defense was terrible especially 2nd half.
                    No more carries, thus the handler conspiracy started.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                      No more carries, thus the handler conspiracy started.

His handler is his brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Reading the coaching search is over. No clue yet.

Comment

Matt Rhule to OU is picking up a lot of steam.

Only OU would fall upward.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                            Matt Rhule to OU is picking up a lot of steam.

Only OU would fall upward.
                            Yup, just saw that. Surprised Florida didnt make a strong push for him or maybe they tried

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                              Can’t remember if this been shared. Dude got paaaaaaid

https://twitter.com/SInow/status/1465888547257212932

I saw something earlier, don’t know if it’s fact, but was something to the effect of if Kelly wins a title and is fired later, he gets 100% of contract, and if he’s fired without cause, its 90%. Also gets 2 courtesy vehicles and 2 ($1,000) monthly allowances on personal vehicles, 50 Hrs yearly of LSU private Jets, and a 20% interest free home loan up to 1.5M.

If he leaves voluntarily, Kelly owes LSU $2M

Comment

Word is Terry Joseph may be interested in coming to LSU from UT.

Comment

Working...
                                X