This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
    You posted your deer LDP pic a few years back and made the crocks were the topic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It is very clear BoB is an eccletic shoe wearer... I bet he has a various assortment of them.... berkenstoks, jesus sandals, boots...

Comment

Another head to head with Texas on the OL.

Is that Dewberry?

Comment

Brian Kelly interview on the Dan Patrick show.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
          Is that Dewberry?

You mean this guy….

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
            Is that Dewberry?
            Yes, they'll be battling tOSU for that one.

Texas better deliver some bags if they want in on this one.

Comment

2022 schedule released.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                2022 schedule released.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I see y’all scheduled an fcs school for week 4![emoji38]

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                  Grew up a lot. Was a great teammate, everyone loved him. Averaged over 7ypc for his career. Didn't play the last 4-5 games due to turf toe. Him and Bijan were easily the two best backs in the conference.

The one knock on Evans is supposedly he still has a handler and there was a lot of speculation of limiting Evans carries to 12-15/game. I haven't been able to confirm that but if its the case, I almost blame GP as much for allowing it
                  Wasn't he having a good game against UT the first half but kind of disappeared the second half? Not sure what happened because UTs run defense was terrible especially 2nd half.

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                    Wasn't he having a good game against UT the first half but kind of disappeared the second half? Not sure what happened because UTs run defense was terrible especially 2nd half.
                    He tapped out 3-4 times.

Comment

NIL and the portal has/will kill what have long loved about college football. That is that the athlete has (at least in my mind) long cared more for playing the game and their respective university than anything else. The almighty dollar has finally trickled down to ruin that. The trend of opt outs was/is just the beginning.

Comment

You posted your deer LDP pic a few years back and made the crocks were the topic.

Not Crocs. Lol. 8.00 Doller General fakes. Lol. Camp shoes. I've never owned Crocs and would never wear them in public. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                          It is very clear BoB is an eccletic shoe wearer... I bet he has a various assortment of them.... berkenstoks, jesus sandals, boots...
                          Negative.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I guess all the Aggies are waiting on Lucci to tell them how to respond to Texas new NIL deal.

This deal will cover all sports and allow Texas to finically take care of every player, every sport. For example baseball guys will now be able to have the money to pay for their entire school (essentially a full scholarship) plus walking around money. This money is just the base line and does not include what players can learn outside this deal.

The fund starts with a $10M clip, but is slated to be an endowment in the $300M range to support Texas Athletics into the future. There has been a lot of work to get to this point and this is a game changer for college athletics.

Comment

Well if there was any positive to NIL, I can get behind the paying tuition for every athlete side of things.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                                Why hasn't Tom Hermans name popped up in any of the coaching openings. He was the darling before he went to Texas. Did he **** the bed so bad that nobody will touch him anymore?
                                Napier has contacted him

Comment

Working...
                                X