No announcement yet.

TBH Trad Hog Hunt 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with you Phillip. I say we wait and see what happens in April. Maybe this stuff will calm down soon. If we have to cancel then I guess we do but summer or deer season would not be good times to reschedule to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I agree with if it doesn’t happen this year we just reschedule for next year because I probably wouldn’t be able to go if we reschedule this year anyways

Comment

I can not reschedule my time off so it's either hunt now or just wait till next year. I vote wait till april till any changes are made.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Jake danny and i ride together. So thats our combined votes

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Phillip, I'm in for April. My schedule is pretty flexible now so I am good with any changes that we need to make. I'll will go along with the concensus of the group.
            Last edited by jimbo627; 03-27-2020, 08:59 AM.

Comment

I’m hoping we can still do it on the scheduled dates in April but if not I can do pretty much whatever date. Hopefully things will settle down between now and then and there won’t be any restrictions.

Comment

I doubt that I would be able to make a rescheduled date this year. I vote that we hold out to see if we can make the April dates.
                -Eric

Comment

I'm all for having it this year as scheduled as long as things don't get any worse. I understand Phillip's concerns about the travel restrictions, hopefully things will settle down soon and we can proceed as planned. Once there, we can practice Social Distancing. By that, i mean chaining Jeff up just outside of camp for three days!

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter Todd View Post
                    I'm all for having it this year as scheduled as long as things don't get any worse. I understand Phillip's concerns about the travel restrictions, hopefully things will settle down soon and we can proceed as planned. Once there, we can practice Social Distancing. By that, i mean chaining Jeff up just outside of camp for three days!
                    Don't forget to give him his bottle of water.

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
                      Don't forget to give him his bottle of water.
                      AND a roll of tp

Comment

The Governor of Virginia has issued a stay at home order thru June 10. The Governor of North Carolina has issued a stay at home order effective for the next 30 days. The state of Texas has severely restricted travel from Louisiana. These restrictions will impact me, Lewis, and Eric. As much as I hate to do it I'm beginning to think we need to cancel and reschedule for the same time frame next year.

Those of you that live in Texas could probably still make this happen without too much problem, but it's becoming problematic for me, Lewis, and Eric.
                        Last edited by Phillip Fields; 03-30-2020, 06:44 PM.

Comment

I travel from Fort Worth to Abilene at will. But you do have a long trip. The people here can travel to where they need to go.

Gary

Comment

**** Virus! Phillip, y'all stay safe.

Comment

This is the email I sent to Dale, and his response. We need to make a decision pretty soon. I'm pretty sure, unless things change drastically, Lewis and I will not make the trip. If the rest of you want to make the trip that would be fine. I will really miss making the trip, but it is a 1300 mile drive thru 5 states.

"Please give as much notice as possible. Typically, i would only reschedule for the current year, but you guys have been good customers and this is a very unusual circumstance so i have no problem rescheduling for next year.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Tue, Mar 31, 2020 at 9:09 AM
                              <prfnpf@live.com> wrote:
                              Dale,

What is the absolute latest I can cancel this hunt and reschedule without losing our deposit? If we reschedule it will be for next year. Thanks for working with us. We’ve enjoyed our hunts at Texas S for the last 5 years.

Phillip"
                              Last edited by Phillip Fields; 03-31-2020, 02:59 PM.

Comment

We’re still going to try to do the hunt. We hate that Phillip and Lewis will not be able to make it but HunterTodd has graciously accepted the responsibility as the person in charge for the hunt this year. Thank you Todd for stepping up and assuming responsibility!

Comment

Working...
                                X